Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO

Bulk 301 Redirects, URL Redirects & 404 Error Management

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO optimisation, store migration & 404 url redirects dashboard

Luxe 39

Great app to action redirects. Google console shows a number of pages which are indexed, not in site map and this app is helping me work through them

October 11, 2019

Excellent - glad the app is able to help. Thanks for your review!

Best regards

Adam Block Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

after some help from staff it seems to be working great. Thank you Louis for the customer service and follow through.

October 4, 2019

Hi - thank you so much for your review - it's much appreciated - and I'm really pleased that Louis was able to get the app up and running for you.

All the best!

More4M365

Location France

Perfect app to make 301 redirections. I had some troubles with my csv file and the support help me so much to resolve it

September 10, 2019

Great! Thank you for the positive review; we're glad the app is working so well for you. Thanks also for the compliment for the support team - they really appreciate it.

Kind regards

Lyxdesign.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Did not worked for me but the support was helpful. Maybe I should had better patience with all the 404 and redirects

September 9, 2019

Hi - we're sorry that you've chosen not to ultimately use the app, but we do appreciate you updating your review following your discussion with our support team.

Funstock.co.uk

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Instant live chat customer support and fixed my problem very quickly. Would recommend to anyone trying to do wildcard SEO redirects!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! Glad that you've found the app and our team to be useful.

Clinical Supply Company

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Used the bulk redirect feature and it worked great. Thanks for creating such a great app! Even easier than using Wordpress.

August 8, 2019

Hi

Thanks for the kind words and the 5 star review! Very much appreciated.

Best regards

Mirefaccion.com.mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have installed in my store and today it has not worked, it throws error 500 and due to timezone difference have not received response

May 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, and sorry you've been having issues installing the app. Our support team work 9am to 5pm UK time - I'm sorry your query fell outside of these hours, however they're now back at their desks! They've sent you an email to start the process of getting the app up and running for you asap.

Kind regards

HEALTHandMED

Time spent using app About 4 hours

It works for one redirect at a time, but does not support wildcards (*) which means you're stuck with the tediousness of trying to get all of your products, pages, posts, and other URLs moved over one by one instead of making things easy and quick with a wildcard.

May 9, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. The free version of the app (which you have access to) does allow you to bulk redirect - our support team have emailed you to help with this, so please reply to them and they will help you get this up and running. The app does utilise wildcards - but to take advantage of this feature you would need to upgrade to the premium plan.

Many thanks!

Slendertone

Location France

I used this app for bulk 301's redirects and it worked really well. No issues at all. Great support team.

April 11, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review of Easy Redirects, it's really appreciated! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps on the store too.

Best

GCGme

Location Hong Kong SAR

#Update
After a bumpy start, all got resolved. Thanks again Lousi for looking into the GSC connection!

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the amended review :) We're glad Louis was able to solve your queries, and if you need any further assistance you know who to talk to!