SC Easy Redirects , 239 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing 404 errors and boosting SEO, especially during transitions to Shopify. Its user-friendly interface allows for easy redirect management, including bulk uploading, live redirects, and redirect pattern creation. Detailed analytics are provided to enhance site performance. The app is praised for its efficient handling of large volumes of redirects and exceptional customer support. The onboarding process is also noted as easy and informative.

February 14, 2024

I have been using the SC Redirect script for several years now and it works great. The interface is simple and intuitive. The redirects take effect immediately so can you test them as soon as you create them.

In addition to the app working seamlessly their customer service is fantastic.

I had some issues with a sub domain and some 404s from a previous hosting company (nothing to do with the app) and when I contacted support to my surprise within an hour or so Anes got back to me. I explained my situation and he promptly created a custom fix just for my unique situation. Each time I reached out with updates to the "fix" in progress he again replied incredibly quick and was always extremely helpful and accommodating.

Even after the issue was corrected he followed up to make sure it was working and asking if there was anything else he could assist with.

Great app and great support... you don't often get both at the same time.

Highly recommended!!

Rip Toned
January 9, 2024

Very helpful Team! Recommended App for 404 Errors!

loveiu.ch
Switzerland
3 days using the app
November 28, 2023

Really great onboarding! nice talk with tarik

Linenclothing
Denmark
30 days using the app
Shop Circle replied December 4, 2023

Hello! We're thrilled to hear about your positive onboarding experience with Easy Redirects and your pleasant interaction with Tarik. It's fantastic to know that we're on the right track with providing great service to our users.

Your feedback truly plays a crucial role in maintaining the high standards of our customer service. Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience.

Best Regards,
The Shop Circle Team

February 15, 2024

I was having trouble clearing a bunch of 404 errors as we have a store that has been through 3 different platforms over 17 years therefore, there are a lot of stray URLs out there due to those changes.

I contacted support and was quickly connected to Anes who spoke with me over Google Meet within 15 minutes. He offered to help me fix the issues. Good support is key to a successful app deployment. You can't ask for better support. As a former Director of Product Management I can tell you it is rare to get this level of support.

BinkyBunny.com House Rabbit Store
February 25, 2024

Clean, lots of customer service and rectified our issues in no time. Great app and exactly what we needed. Tarik helped me through the process step by step, cant rate enough.

The Store of Requirement
February 20, 2024

Absolutely delighted with my experience using Easyredirects! I recently had a call with the product owner Tarik and developer Anes, and I must say they were absolutely fantastic. Not only did they address my specific issue promptly, but they were also incredibly attentive and cool throughout the entire process.

Easyredirects as a platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, making it a breeze to manage redirects effortlessly. The level of support provided by Tarik and Anes truly sets this application apart. Their attentiveness and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction are commendable.

I highly recommend Easyredirects to anyone looking for a seamless solution for managing redirects, backed by an exceptional team dedicated to customer success. Huge thanks to Tarik and Anes for their outstanding support!

reborn
France
February 21, 2024

I have no IT background, but I run an online store, and I wanted to minimize the occurrence of 404 errors as much as possible with my limited resources.
If you are in a similar situation, this app is for you.

Tarik Lilic helped me address all of my questions and taught me simple steps to maximize the app's potential, allowing me to redirect my 404 errors within seconds. He was incredibly helpful and explained things in a way that I could easily understand.

I absolutely love this app and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to run an online store!

FoodCraft Online Store
Hong Kong SAR
April 1, 2024

Anes from the customer support was helping me out with a major 301 live redirect issue I had for my migration to Shopify. He put a lot of time into finding and recommending a suitable solution for me! I would really recommend using this app for redirect monitoring and simple but extremely helpful monitoring and fixes.

Sneakerhype
Netherlands
February 20, 2024

Just installed, so excited to see how well it works. After installation, I hopped on a call with Tarik, who was very helpful and bubbly. Very quick response. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you.

Pure Essence Greetings
April 1, 2024

Very intuitive and so simple to use... we've been using SC Easy Redirects for a couple years now and it just works... customer service has been extremely responsive with any questions... highly recommend!

Westmore Beauty