SC Easy Redirects , 239 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing 404 errors and boosting SEO, especially during transitions to Shopify. Its user-friendly interface allows for easy redirect management, including bulk uploading, live redirects, and redirect pattern creation. Detailed analytics are provided to enhance site performance. The app is praised for its efficient handling of large volumes of redirects and exceptional customer support. The onboarding process is also noted as easy and informative.

January 30, 2024

Great work Tarik, very helpful for onboarding and willing to take the weight of work off our shoulder.

Simpleaf Brands
About 20 hours using the app
November 14, 2023

Bulk uploading redirects using this app saved us a ton of time and made the process much easier coming from Joomla. Recommend this app. Great tech support as well!

Lawson Screen & Digital Products
Over 1 year using the app
Shop Circle replied December 4, 2023

Hello! We're thrilled to hear that Easy Redirects has been effective and saved you considerable time when transitioning from Joomla. Your high recommendation and appreciation for our tech support mean a lot to us. We’re pleased to know our app has been a helpful part of your eCommerce operations. Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your exceptional experience. If there's anything more you would like to see from us in the future, don't hesitate to drop us a line!

Best regards,

November 22, 2023

These guys are great! They were very helpful in providing assistance to my 404 errors.

Kids Eye Candy
6 months using the app

Hello,

We're delighted to hear that you found our team helpful in resolving your 404 errors. We strive to provide the best support to our customers and your positive feedback means a lot to us! At Shop Circle, we continuously work hard to exceed our users' expectations.

Your review means a lot to us because we get to understand what we're doing right, and how we're making a difference. If there are any areas we can further improve upon, or if you require any additional assistance in the future, feel free to contact our support team.

Thank you again for your fantastic review and for the 5-star rating!

Best Regards,

November 17, 2023

Tarik and Anes were very helpful in helping us understand and use the app. Great app to keep track of 404 issues and fix them.

HoopsKing
29 days using the app

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear that you found our Easy Redirects app useful and that our team members, Tarik and Anes, were able to assist you effectively. We strive to make sure our users have the best possible experience and your feedback lets us know we're on the right track.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Your feedback helps us to continue providing top-notch service to customers like you.

Best regards,

October 19, 2023

I really appreciate the assistance of the Product Manager and I find the application really useful!

Cupcake Sweeties
New Zealand
Almost 6 years using the app
Shop Circle replied October 24, 2023

Hello!

We're extremely delighted to hear of your positive experience with our app and team at Shop Circle. It's wonderful to know that you find our app useful and that our Product Manager was able to assist you effectively.

We always do our best to meet the needs of our users, and it's comments like yours that motivate us to keep pushing forward. Your review has certainly brightened our day!

Thank you so much for your support and for taking the time to share your feedback. This information truly helps us continue to improve our app and customer service.

Kind regards,

Shop Circle team

April 9, 2024

Anes was super helpful and kind! He fixed my problems quickly. I highly recommend!

ayaecofashion
6 minutes using the app
December 14, 2023

So far so good, just installed the app, set up a few pattern redirects and seem to work! Support from Tarik and Anes through video call much appreciated.

COC-Online
Spain
About 5 hours using the app
December 6, 2023

The app is great and easy to use, especially with their helping staff, great experience! Thanks to Smiljan and Anes for their accompaniement !

Tilyo
France
1 day using the app
Shop Circle replied December 11, 2023

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Easy Redirects, and that you found our app useful and simple to navigate! Your kind words towards Smiljan and Anes are much appreciated and we'll be sure to pass on your gratitude. Thank you for choosing Shop Circle; your feedback is instrumental to the continuous improvements we strive for.

From all of us here at Shop Circle.

March 28, 2024

Only just installed the app so I’ll wait to see how effective it is but had a very informative chat with a nice guy called Anes who couldn’t be more helpful to be honest. My understanding of 404 errors is quite poor so Anes is going to look at the 404 errors and come up with a plan or code to minimise them which is great. I am hoping once this is done I can re review this service but so far they have been extremely helpful

CMYK Solutions
February 25, 2024

Easy to install and super thankful for Tarik who offered to do onboarding today on a Sunday. Convenient for me since I just downloaded the app and wanted to get started right away. I installed the first part prior to the onboarding and it was easy. Now getting ready to do a bulk upload and its nice to know Tarik is available if I need help.

Planters Exchange