SC Easy Redirects

SC Easy Redirects

Built for Shopify

Reviews (289)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for managing URL redirects, crucial for SEO and user experience during website transitions. Features like bulk uploads and pattern redirects enhance efficiency, while an intuitive interface and tools like live tracking and analytics optimize web traffic. The app is noted for its reliability, and customer support, especially from team members Anes and Tarik, is frequently praised for responsiveness and effectiveness in resolving issues.

Edited July 19, 2024

I installed the app not very clear how the functionality works then I reach out to customer service I spoke to someone on the zoom call, promised the world and totally ignore me, Never get back to me. I do not recommend his app waste of time.

SecretsOfTea
5 days using the app
March 18, 2024

Outstanding support. I received excellent coaching by Tarik and they have been very generous with thier time.
Highly recommended in terms of their product offerring and support.

Cycology Clothing AUS
Over 6 years using the app
May 21, 2024

I had a question with some redirects and had an immediate response to my chat. The individual, Tarkik, worked with me to resolve the issue.

SawAgain
6 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Very easy to use app and helpful, quick support on the chat too.

Tatty Devine
Almost 6 years using the app
March 18, 2024

Tarik was very helpful and responsive. He answered all of my questions quickly and pointed me in the right direction when I wanted to run my first bulk upload.

Trotters Childrenswear USA
Over 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

I received support from Tarik and he was very helpful and supportive!!
This app makes you forget about 404 errors since it can also set automated redirect path.

Highly recommended.

Hereu Studio
Spain
About 1 month using the app
March 30, 2024

Great app to have. We created subfolders for French and Spanish. We later decided to remove Spanish, however this created a lot of 404 errors and shopify doesn't have a way to create a redirect pattern. We were able to create a redirect pattern with this app and it saved us a bunch of time and saved our SEO efforts.

TeciSoft
5 months using the app
April 17, 2024

Great working app for redirect management and an excellent support team available via chat.

Schifferbooks
Over 2 years using the app
July 10, 2024

Provides great customer service

Footwear etc.
About 3 years using the app
June 25, 2024

Easy to use, really good customer support and the bulk upload helps alot sorting out 404 issues reported from google search console. Thanks alot.

MYMARINI