Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Vitality And Wellness

Wish I could leave more stars. This app is fantastic, uploading CSV's of our 404s is so quick and easy. Absolutely wonderful app, highly recommend!!

Diverse Clothing

diverseclothing.com London 750 redirects - took 5 minutes after creating the CSV

I'm going to give 5 stars even though, at time of writing the Developers haven't replied to an email I sent them just over 24 hours ago.
Reason for 5 Stars? App does exactly what it says it does on the tin, without any glitches and without any kerfuffle.
During that 24 hours, I downloaded the developers sample CSV and got on with it. Creating the CSV was the only thing that took any time, and it took a lot less time than running 700 redirects through using Shopify's 1-at-a-time Redirect.
You only need complete 2 columns:
Get your original URLs into column A (minus the http:// part) and your target URLs into column B (also minus the http:// part).
Always start *every* URL in both columns with "/" (minus the quotation marks).
Reason I include this info: it was only the CSV formatting which I wasn't sure about.
Tip: Use the 'find' or 'replace all' command in Excel to get rid of loads of "http://" bits. But remember you want to start *every* URL with: /

Tidyhydro

Hassle free redirects, ideal for our migration from Woocommerce!

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Easy to use and saved time with redirecting.

Wod Fever

We migrated our website from 3dCart to Shopify without setting up any redirects. Finding this app was a lifesaver! We were able to set up 301 redirects for free and maintain our SEO ranking on a number of pages. All in just a few minutes of work!

Love it, 5 stars.

Reemyu

Awesome app. Plug and Play. Works well with the Google Search Console. Saving time it is easy to import in bulk and it also provides a feedback on unsuccessful imports as well. The free version is enough to manage url issues. Great work.

Apkamart

Awesome app. Without a doubt, this app deserves 5 stars.

Ink Swimwear

This is a great app, we suggest it for relevant sites http://eChic.com.au builds, and it has worked really well well for Ink Swimwear

Northernlightscandles

Great tool, we migrated to Shopify from another platform so all our links on Google were directing to a 404 error page. This made it easy to direct our old links to our new Shopify links.

Gift Fab

Useful tool to crush those 404's!