Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO

Bulk 301 Redirects, URL Redirects & 404 Error Management

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO optimisation, store migration & 404 url redirects dashboard

Nutronics Labs

This app was very easy to setup and use. When I did run into an issue support was very responsive and helpful.

March 26, 2019

Thanks for submitting your review, we're delighted Easy Redirects is working so well for you!

All the best

Eastside Co

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Location Australia

I have this app, I don't know why I have this app. Maybe I downloaded it and am doing something with it, maybe somebody else downloaded it. It is causing me no pain.

My saint my hero 2

Time spent using app About 1 year

We are moving our jewelry store to Shopify and because of extensive social media links we needed to redirect more than 100 products. The support team was responsive and helpful. Easy Redirects is a good solution and "easy" to use.

Micro-Tools

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Recent updates have broken the ability to redirect a URL to a collection. I called Tech Support and the guy they connected me to was of no help like he didn't know the app.

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

Location Italy

apart for allowing the same redirects Shopify already provides, the need of monitorning continuously 404 errors cannot be achied automatically, the user always needs to reconnect to Google Search Console which, btw, shows no errors despite the app shows a lot.

morever, in the settings i have specified not to monitor the same urls while i keep having same ingnored 404s.

i've written to support with no consistent reply or any way to solve my problem. disinstalled.

Linelink Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

Mercurymosaics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, and good customer service.

Bkd Online

Time spent using app About 1 year

It works! and support helpful when I had a query. Thanks!

Jps Bears

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App is great but support is not. After about 6 emails and waiting almost a full day between each I still have no answers. I give up on their support and will find my answers elsewhere. Answers are short, vague and pointless.

App does exactly what it says. Put in your old and new URLs and it redirects. Its perfect for what we were looking for, we needed something to create a redirect when we ran out of stock of a product and were not getting any more in stock. Makes redirects easy and painless.

January 20, 2020

Hi

I've spoken with our support team but unfortunately haven't been able to find a record of the dialogue you're referring to. However, they've sent you a message to follow up and answer any questions you have about the app.

Kind regards

Eastside Co

Spectrum Ltg

Time spent using app About 23 hours

This app only redirects broken URLs, not existing URLs that you want to redirect. Why would you limit that functionality to only 404 redirects when the app name is "Bulk 301 Redirects"?