SC Easy Redirects

SC Easy Redirects

Built for Shopify

Reviews (289)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing URL redirects, boosting SEO, and handling 404 errors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, immediate redirects, and advanced analytics. Many appreciate the bulk upload feature and the ability to create redirect patterns. The app is known for its reliability and excellent customer support, providing quick and custom solutions. It's particularly beneficial for merchants with limited IT resources.

February 9, 2024

The onboarding experience is top-notch! Tarik was exceptionally welcoming and helpful during our meeting. The process couldn't have been smoother. I highly recommend this app.

Miriam Baker
Almost 6 years using the app
April 22, 2024

App is working very well and helps to overcome shopify's limitations for custom redirects. I tried the app and due our setup had to ask for extra support and the support team was super helpful. Kudos to them :)

HealthNutrition
About 1 hour using the app
March 10, 2024

The assistant provided excellent help by offering clear and detailed answers that fully addressed my inquiries. Its responsiveness and accuracy significantly enhanced my experience. I am highly satisfied with the support I received!

STYLE AMSTERDAM
Netherlands
15 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Just head a call with the product manager, and excited to use the app now!

ingarden
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
January 30, 2024

Great app that has provided me with an easy solution for creating redirect from my old site as I migrated to the Shopify platform.

Bigen Origins
Over 4 years using the app
April 18, 2024

Great experience in setting up - quick responsive and friendly support from Anes

PORE FAVOR UK
About 23 hours using the app
May 10, 2024

Great call and support with the product manager, amazing service.

Tatwa Integrative Medicine
Switzerland
About 22 hours using the app
March 1, 2024

Great support from Anes, he is amazing and so helpful. Every contact with the him has been very professional and he is very proactive.

WORK+SAFETY
About 1 month using the app
February 26, 2024

Seems quite a bit better then the last 404 redirect app I had tried to use with my website. Very helpful!

Sunrise Pickers
20 days using the app
February 28, 2024

Anes helped us sincerely and patiently every day. He was also very helpful in explaining technical questions in a way that was easy to understand!
Thank you, Anes!