Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO

Bulk 301 Redirects, URL Redirects & 404 Error Management

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO optimisation, store migration & 404 url redirects dashboard

Nanukhardcases

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good!
With other similar options at 5$ or more it's hard to say a free app is not worth it.

Well maybe unless it's not working but Easy Redirect is working!
I got close to 100 bulk redirect links as my first test and it took about 10 minutes to go through the system.

I'm glad I found this free app because it saved me at least 2 hours of my time!

Pendique Lockets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app. Easy to use and redirects imported in minutes. Fab customer support too. Always on hand to help and advise via telephone and email.

Gigglesgear

Wow This really help us at www.GigglesGear.com Thanks for making a great FREE app!

Bebabotoys

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

WOW what an amazing app!!!! Thank you !!!! I have over 3000 links which need to be fixed and i have already done 1000 just by uploading the file!!!!!! And they are all working!!!!

Pure Living Space

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Wow-amazing customer service. I had some problems and I got an immediate response that clearly delineated the steps with my User errors. I've never had such great customer service for an app, much less one that is free. Thanks!

PureLivingSpace.com

Peak Guitars

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Worked like a charm. CSV import was simple and easy. This app saved me a ton of time. A must have if you're doing more than a handful of redirects.

Jck Japanesechefsknife Com

Your APP helped very much for our store and customer service is also excellent and efficient. We don't know why this APP can be free.

Styleand Apply

Time spent using app About 5 years

HI there,

Your app is strait-forward and do the job, thanks for having a free version. The only problem is that for some reason, firefox would not let the pop up window allowing you to select your file.

Good job though

Bababua Shop

Location Italy

It works perfectly, thank you! If you need to redirect your site urls I recommend it.

Bb Company

I've fix 150 not-found urls within a couple of minutes. So easy to use. Very handy app.