SC Easy Redirects , 239 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing 404 errors and boosting SEO, especially during transitions to Shopify. Its user-friendly interface allows for easy redirect management, including bulk uploading, live redirects, and redirect pattern creation. Detailed analytics are provided to enhance site performance. The app is praised for its efficient handling of large volumes of redirects and exceptional customer support. The onboarding process is also noted as easy and informative.

February 15, 2024

Anes really helped me out with my 404s and resolved them for me. Amazing support. Thanks!

MOUNTAIN SPORTS
23 days using the app
February 5, 2024

Onboarding process with Tarik was great! I got all information i needed and Tarik was very friendly and professional. Thank you.

DMP
Czechia
5 days using the app
February 8, 2024

Very helpful and great support. Tarik is extremely helpful.

Definitely recommend.

goldenafter50-test2
About 2 months using the app
February 29, 2024

Tarik was a great help, easy to work with, communicated great, and very friendly. If I ever have any more issues, he'll be the person I seek out for help.

Penguin Gift Shop
11 days using the app
March 11, 2024

Just works :-)

Kleiderberg
Switzerland
About 2 years using the app
February 25, 2024

Easy to install and super thankful for Tarik who offered to do onboarding today on a Sunday. Convenient for me since I just downloaded the app and wanted to get started right away. I installed the first part prior to the onboarding and it was easy. Now getting ready to do a bulk upload and its nice to know Tarik is available if I need help.

Planters Exchange
About 3 hours using the app
March 11, 2024

SC Easy Redirect is ultimate App for all type of redirections & specially 301 Wildcard redirections. I migrated from Webflow to Shopify and setup wildcard patterns for multiple URL/Directory structure.

Most important point is that the support team is very cooprative and helpful.

Techniline Electronics LLC
United Arab Emirates
2 days using the app
February 22, 2024

Tarik is a legend! Really helpful and supportive. Excited to work with this company and him to help boost our SEO. Great app

Known Source
14 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Tarik helped me a lot with solving my questions, I think that if there were more such people, the world would be better

Vape4ME
Germany
About 12 hours using the app
March 21, 2024

Great app and great customer support. Anes walked me through precisely how to fix my problem and create a wildcard def to handle the redirects!

DODOcase