Take the pain out of redirects
Bulk URL uploads makes fixing 301 redirects quick and easy, whether you’re migrating between sites or updating products and pages.
Don’t lose traffic or sales
Ensure your visitors don't land on 404 page errors and leave your site to buy elsewhere. Alerts and tools let you resolve 404s with ease.
Maintain your site ranking
Search engines take page errors into account when crawling your site. Fix 404 errors which could damage your search engine ranking.
About Easy Redirects by ESC
Easy Redirects takes the pain out of managing URL redirects and page errors by enabling you to easily carry out automatic redirects, bulk redirects and manage 404 errors. Whether migrating your store between platforms or domains, or amending your site structure or product range, managing 301 redirects and correcting 404 page errors are essential for many reasons.
How can Easy Redirects help you?
- Effortlessly migrate to Shopify from another platform
- Ensure you don't lose sales when customers land on broken links
- Eliminate page errors which could damage your search engine ranking
- Quickly and easily import bulk URL redirects into Shopify from a CSV file
- Built in automatic 404 tracking
- Automated alerts update you with new errors and allow you to fix them quickly and easily
- Track and resolve 404 error pages, preventing a potential loss of reputation and sales from customers requesting old and outdated links
- One-click install (no code required)
What are URL redirects and why are they important?
URL redirects (also known as 301 redirects) point traffic from one URL to another.
If you're moving from an old site to Shopify, or need to make changes to the structure of your Shopify store, you will have pages ranking in Google that don’t go anywhere on Shopify. If left unresolved, this can have a catastrophic impact on your search rankings when people look for, and are unable to find, these pages.
Adding URL redirects for all old links associated with your domain (products, collections, blog articles and pages) eliminates this negative impact on search rankings and visitors. Easy Redirects allows you to bulk redirect with ease.
What are 404 page errors and why do you need to manage them?
404 page errors are what visitors see when they land on a page that no longer exists. The app enables you to easily manage and redirect 404 page errors on an ongoing basis. Keeping on top of these is key to maintaining your site’s health, as well as page rankings - and sales. The app will track errors for you, alert you to new ones, prompt you to fix them (or automatically redirect them based on predetermined rules), and let you know when they’re done.
- Automated alerts notify you of new errors so you can quickly fix them before they impact sales or your site's ranking, and let you know when problems have been fixed
- ‘Group redirects’ allow you to categorise them so you can filter with ease
- ‘Redirect patterns’ is a new feature which makes managing redirects easier than ever before. By creating rules, you can automate redirects that fall into defined criteria so the app will redirect them on your behalf, saving you the hassle of manually redirecting URLs
Bulk 301 Redirects
Group redirects to categorise and filter with ease
Statistics and analysis
All Basic features
Automatic 404 tracking
Alerts & reminders to manage 404 page errors easily
Redirect patterns to automate redirects
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The Microbrand Store
Wanted to redirect traffic from an old page to a new page and this worked great. Took me all of 2 minutes to install, hide the old page, (so I could optionally bring it back later,) and set up the single redirect in the app.
Hi - thanks for taking the time to write a review of our app, and we're pleased you found it so easy to use!
Eyefood Factory France
We just performed a migration from PrestaShop to Shopify and unfortunately didn't have access to the FTP of PrestaShop (webmaster closed down) which results in he fact we were not able to do a clean migration (= no dead links in Google). First, we installed a redirection to the main page in case of 404 to ensure we were not losing clients and thanks to the app, we just had to click on the daily alert to fix dead links one by one (we could have create automations too but we just prefer to do it manually). In one week we have fixed most of the common dead links (average 50 a day) and it is reassuring to see the number dropping in real time. We highly recommend this app as our Google traffic is still at the top and we are generating a higher turnover every day ! It is reassuring to have this app keeping an eye for you on your SEO.
Hi - thanks for taking the time to review the app and tell us of your experience with it. Really glad it's enabling you to manage your page errors and keep the traffic coming in!
Love this app! It is a must have when you are replatforming to Shopify from another platform. Very easy to use for the redirects, and the 404 monitoring was extremely important as we were getting started! You can easily fix the 404s and it sets up a redirect, and will alert you when you have new 404s.
Thanks for the review - you summed up the app beautifully as well. Glad it was helpful for your migration! It should make managing your 404s in future really easy too.