Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

Easy Video ‑ Product Videos

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product videos for your store. YouTube & Vimeo video supported

Maraismara

I've been using Easy Video for a couple of years.
It is highly valuable for my shop, as it allows me to better showcase the details of my works.
Also, the supporting team is incredible: an issue at my end occurred, and they stood days helping me fining a solution.
Love!

Cobra Foam Inserts and Cases

downloaded the app and all the images on my website stopped showing up. After deleting the app, the issue was still not fixed. Support was good in getting it fixed promptly.

ThinkAirPurifiers.com

This is a simple and intuitive app, works exactly as it says and meets my video needs perfectly. Their support is top notch. Fast turnaround. It didn't work completely right after the install. App support responded to my support even on a Sunday via email, and was able to get the issue fixed in a timely and effective manner. Thank you.

Show Off Straps

Easy Video has great customer support. They were there for me when my web developer was not. They helped me at all hours of the night. Now my videos are uploaded from Vimeo and are playing on my online store. Thank You Easy Video !!!

Superfly Bonsai

Made my videos work with my Supply theme. Videos already uploaded and when I added the app they just worked. Super easy.

blok-H

This is a very powerful app. It really shows products in a amazing picture- video format that really leverages my store in a unique way.
Plus the Service Team is more than Awesome. They worked with me professionally and Very Responsive.
They will always ask for your permission, so don't feel shady, they will definitely work with you no hassles.
HIGH RECOMMEND!

Anna Hair Co.

This app works really well. We have been using it for a long time now without any issues. Developers are very friendly, they helped with playing videos on loop and also with displaying different video sizes. We are working on adding new videos all the time as products with embedded videos generally preform better. I would encourage every store owner to give this app a go.

Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc

Adds videos to your product images quite easily. Great customer support! We had a few formatting issues at the beginning, but their dev team solved them quickly. Fast forward almost a year, we had a weird occurrence of product description text going behind the product images due to something in the app's coding. Again, their customer support and dev team was on top of it, solved the issue quickly, and without hesitation.

Future Kind

Had trouble when installing the app, but the awesome customer service immediately accessed my account and fixed the issue. Great app, highly recommended.

PROJECTWOO

Does what it says. Adds video to product carousel. It didn't work at first, we are using shogun the page builder. But one quick contact to support and it was fixed in 24 hours! Great product and support. Thx!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12