Selling with Shopify and eBay
When you integrate your Shopify business on eBay, you can effortlessly sync your products, manage your eBay orders, and increase your sales velocity.
It’s simple to merge your Shopify business onto eBay. eBay’s Shopify partnership gives your business instant exposure to the eBay online marketplace and mobile apps. It has never been easier to increase the visibility of your products and become a better seller.
Here’s what you can do when you sell with Shopify and eBay:
- Consolidate your inventory and order management fluidly between Shopify and eBay
- Grow your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplaces
- Manage your eBay business policies from inside Shopify
- Communicate with customers using built-in eBay messaging
- Increase your selling velocity
- Showcase your products to more than 171 million buyers on the web and mobile
Now’s the perfect time to get selling with eBay and Shopify. Take your business to the next level, and let our eBay app simplify your multi-channel strategy.
** The eBay sales channel is currently available for eBay.com (US only). eBay Motors (Parts & Accessories) and additional geographical markets will be supported in the near future.
External Charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Listings and sales on eBay are subject to fees