4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its environmental impact, allowing them to offset carbon emissions from orders. They find it easy to integrate, with a clean design and customizable features. The user-friendly dashboard provides valuable analytics. Customer service is noted for its prompt and helpful responses. The app not only enhances brand image but also reportedly boosts conversion rates. It supports both local and global sustainability projects and offers flexibility in handling carbon offset costs.

December 15, 2021

EcoCart is exactly what we were looking for. It was easy to integrate and they have amazing support to help us with any issues.

KINETIQ LIFE
July 29, 2021

Great app, it aligns well with our business goals and purpose. Very easy to install and clients are using it well.

Al Gusto Coffee Company
September 30, 2021

We have been looking for a great platform to offer our customers the option of making their order Carbon Neutral and EcoCart is 100% the best! Incredible customer service and I can't believe how easy it was to set up. 100% recommended!

Artisan Tropic
July 30, 2021

Not only can we feel better about the impact of our eCommerce operations, but we also have had positive feedback from our customers. I have nothing but positive things to say about EcoCart. The dashboard is easy to maneuver and makes it easy to share our impact with our team and customers.

UNITY
July 27, 2021

We have had customers tell us how much they appreciate Rowdy Bars incorporating EcoCart to our website. We truly want to make a difference in more ways than one. Thank you EcoCart!

Rowdy Bars
April 18, 2022

This is a great app for anyone looking to offer carbon offsetting for their customers and was very easy to install. Austin provided excellent customer service. Answering all my questions in a timely and professional manner while I was researching different apps and even jumping on a phone call with me.

The Savvy Elephant
August 9, 2022

Really amazing app for offset CO2 and support great projects about sustainability!! The customer service is on another level, super kind and quickly to assist me with everything I need, I'm really really satisfied with this app, I couldn't recommend it more!!

Erynoole
Italy
April 27, 2022

The Ecocart team was really helpful with the set-up when we were having trouble with a few things, I highy recommend contacting them if you get stuck. This has been a great addition to our online stores, 80% of our customer base is already chosing to offset their carbon emissions with each purchase. Our only regret is not doing this sooner!

to112-ca
July 27, 2021

I couldn't figure out how to install and get the app to run seamlessly when I first installed it. However the team was super helpful and quick in assisting me with the setup and getting the app to run perfectly. My customers love it and so do we! Thanks & keep up the good work.

Kosha Yoga Co
India
October 25, 2021

EcoCart has been a great addition to our site. They were super responsive in setting up on our cart and checkout page. Our customers love having the option to make their order carbon neutral.

Yoloha Yoga