March 12, 2024

I am having a great experience with the support that THE4 company has given me. The support helped me build my website the way I needed it without having to hire a programmer for it. They also have an integrated EcomRise application, which helps a lot to choose between several template models, thank you for the wonderful and attentive support!

RICKAZE
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
March 28, 2024

Alfred helped me out with my issue he also suggested to install EcomRise for any future updates for the Ecomus theme. I could give more than five stars for the good customer service I received but five is the maximum. Alfred, keep up with the good work.

AfiLiMa Essentials
22 days using the app
April 2, 2024

I highly recommend this theme. The Customer Support is truly outstanding! I have asked quite a lot questions regarding "how to" for my Shopify store and been assisted by a few from the Customer Support team. Among these, Mie Tran, Annie and Alfred has been absolute gems in assisting me. Their expertise and precision in troubleshooting have been invaluable as I continuously strive to enhance my store.

Bou&Ville
Norway
March 7, 2024

I need to explore more about Ecomposer, but I can say that it's a very useful application.
I was helped by Susan, who was extremely helpful and quick.
Excellent support experience!

Thank you!

Fluffall®
Italy
13 days using the app
February 1, 2024

Best app, lots of Sales features. Great theme options. Great support. Love everything about it. Also they do regular updates.

My Store
3 months using the app
March 9, 2024

The responsive support team makes this app perfect for new store owners. It's free, great for converting visitors into customers, and speeds up decision-making. They deserve a five-star rating for their exceptional help.

Thanks Anna For your helping ❤️

Saudify
Morocco
29 days using the app
April 16, 2024

I'm going to test the application, it offers the functions I'm looking for my store, good support to enable it from @Anna.

Tecneu
Mexico
April 11, 2024

The support is very enthusiastic and prompt. The support team answered all my questions and provided suitable solutions. All the features of the app are good and greatly support my store. Highly recommend for sellers.

Jetwave Hub
3 months using the app
February 16, 2024

Alfred has been an absolute star! He solved our issue very promptly and communicated very well from start to finish. Very good service, well done!

Aerify
February 5, 2024

I bought themes here for all my store, and the app is very helpful when install or update the themes. The support team is very professional and responsible, definitely will come back!

Rosawigs