Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLVeda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

Pawprint Illustration

Great little app for editing orders at checkout and great customer service too - Dhruvi was so helpful with sorting out an issue I had and it was solved very quickly. Thanks MLVeda!

homeinnkprint.com

I found my store needs a tool to edit variants on cart page very much. Cart Pencil meets my demand perfectly. And the team help me very well, fix an issue fastly. Best wish for them.

jamsworld.com

We have a custom theme which we were worried would cause some issues installing this app. But after we reached out to their support to see if it was possible to install this app and move forward their team was great! Best customer-service and knowledgeable staff we have encountered. They worked with our team on testing app on our Dev site and once we approved they added code to our live site. Great App & The best customer-service!! Mahalo!
Lei

The Gadget Warehouse

I just installed it but so far it looks awesome! My clients want to edit their orders, so Im hopping this will help them :).

Varietyshop.online

As you know, shopify can not edit the cart when making orders, so i try to use it and see how it works. Hope it can help me.

Di Eroda

BUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENABUENA

J F M

Very nice and easy to use, I am very glad. Working for more than 1 year. Thank you very much!!!!!!! www.jewelsformen.com Also they are very helpful, thank you again

Sun's Bakes

Whilst I will have to delete this app due to it's not compatible with another app I use; Infinite Product Options (drop down options and this is a key feature of my shop), the customer service were brill. After sending a query, received a response within 24 hours as promised (including time difference) and confirmed that Infinite Production Options; drop down menu aren't compatible. Whilst I am a bit gutted as this would have been a good app/feature to use but happy to receive a very good customer service.

VALEROSSA

I used this app so it can change variants and other options and i actually like it i'm glad it has a free plan.

Trivoshop

Super cool feature, I can certainly appreciate the necessity of saving of time with this app. I look forward to the results

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9