Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLveda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

glammeup.beautylounge

this help me a lot from my previous store so that's why i'm going to integrate it again to this store :)

Yolori.com

daomey UK

so far so good...............................................................................................

HulkBuy

It is really helpful and staffs are really amazing! I would like to recommend this app to those people just join Shopify.

EasyCare

I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..

Epiq México

Amazing APP and customer service, they really care about customer and their look and feel of the store. thanks a lot, really recommend this APP

Dearest Fawn

Cart pencil is great. I installed it thinking not that many people would really use it and that it would just be a 'nice to have'. Well, turns out tons of people have been using it and it is actually an essential feature.

I am currently using the free option.

Caredan

The app unfortunately does not work for me because it is incompatible to other app that I use. The support is great, and probably the app will work if you not not have any other wholesale app installed

May 29, 2019

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team is working on highest priority to setup the app for your store. We need credentials of test user to check the app on your store. For this purpose, we have also sent you an email. Would you please check and provide us the required information ?

voncci

this app is really helpful, working as expected :) will use it also for my future stores and btw the free plan is enough

Ultra Football

Very helpful dev team and the app helps a great deal with user experience and allowing customers to have access to changes within their cart. Would love an option whereby the options were available without clicking 'change' as well in future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6