Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLveda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

bronze

Love the app
customer support are so fast
they were fast even though i am using the free edition
which is really good
i really like the app

Fearless Accessories

Love this app & the customer service is awesome. He responds quickly and is more than willing to help you with the customization.

ThePikuCart

jhvfsbjn dcshbfhjstbgdn BCHBNVk ,cnhxzvkjkb nhmlkxn bkkjbAVYTFVhbxfvjtfavhvafxsfdbjasgMLASKNJBFAJHFBDJHASV XHASFLKANHGDBRVJWEV EAB

glammeup.beautylounge

this help me a lot from my previous store so that's why i'm going to integrate it again to this store :)

Yolori.com

daomey UK

so far so good...............................................................................................

HulkBuy

It is really helpful and staffs are really amazing! I would like to recommend this app to those people just join Shopify.

EasyCare

I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..I will try it out..

Epiq México

Amazing APP and customer service, they really care about customer and their look and feel of the store. thanks a lot, really recommend this APP

Dearest Fawn

Cart pencil is great. I installed it thinking not that many people would really use it and that it would just be a 'nice to have'. Well, turns out tons of people have been using it and it is actually an essential feature.

I am currently using the free option.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6