Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLVeda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

Wicked Rockabilly & Gifts

App is great, when working. When i reached out to support, The team responded immediately and fixed my problem very promptly. It is a very good tool that customers can change sizes or colours in their cart. Recommend this highly.

Global Pods

This app is exactly what I needed. When watching my customers interact on my store and seeing details of abandoned checkouts I realized a majority of my missed potential customers were failing to convert checking out because they didn't have the right color (variant) they thought they added to cart off my product page when they got to final payment. This app allows them to easily change the color in their cart and verify they have exactly what they need before checking out. I saw instant results literally the next day. I also had a small fix that I requested on my store from the developers and they replied promptly and had it done perfectly in a timely manner. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an app like this.

Wonderfull Milk

I love this app. I changed my theme and suddenly it wasn’t there anymore. I tried to fix it by myself but can’t and customer service took a day to fix it and get back to me. Thanks!

Lumina Naturals

So far so good not aware of any operating flaws or glitches the install was extremely simple and took less than 30 seconds

Pascali Goods

Good and useful Good and useful Good and useful Good and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and useful Good and useful Good and useful Good and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and useful Good and useful Good and useful Good and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and useful Good and useful Good and useful Good and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and useful Good and useful Good and useful Good and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and useful

Travis Collective

gooddnewndklenkdlewfnewknfewnfkenwklfnewlkfnewlnflkewnlkfewkfnekwlnfkelwnfeklwnfklewnfklewfnkkewfefef

bronze

Love the app
customer support are so fast
they were fast even though i am using the free edition
which is really good
i really like the app

Fearless Accessories

Love this app & the customer service is awesome. He responds quickly and is more than willing to help you with the customization.

ThePikuCart

jhvfsbjn dcshbfhjstbgdn BCHBNVk ,cnhxzvkjkb nhmlkxn bkkjbAVYTFVhbxfvjtfavhvafxsfdbjasgMLASKNJBFAJHFBDJHASV XHASFLKANHGDBRVJWEV EAB

glammeup.beautylounge

this help me a lot from my previous store so that's why i'm going to integrate it again to this store :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7