Elevate Product A/B Testing

Elevate Product A/B Testing

by Elevate

Increase Revenue AB Testing Product Prices, Titles, Images etc

Happy Pamba

Excellent support, great app. This app has the potential to significantly increase your profits if use correctly. I recommend you try it. For us it has been a game changer.

TikToys

Great app! Found my winner product page and improved my conversions rate with over 1%. The support is on a very high level as it helped me with my own problems. This type of apps help you in the long run, as you are going to learn how to make your product description the right way.

COMIFORT

La aplicación funciona como dice y el servicio técnico es de primer nivel, hemos tenido un problema con los tiempos y lo han solucionado sin ningún problema.

Liveas

Good app it helps me to increase my profit a lot. And customer service is really helpful. very recommended

August 4, 2021

Thanks, Liveas. I'm glad the app is helping you increase profits that's exactly why we built the app. And thanks for recommending us.

HomeProGym

Very helpful customer service, super quick responses and great easy to use app so far. I can see this will really help test and find small changes that increase conversion rates for us.

August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the review HomeProGym. We're always happy to help with any issues that come up. And by testing the prices of your products we know that you will be able to grow your revenue.

Moonlight Secrets

used this app to help me evaluate my store and to see what was happening with the traffic converstion.

August 3, 2021

Thanks, Moonlight Secrets glad our app was able to help you out. Experimenting with product listings is one of the best ways to increase your conversion rates and grow your store.

Emmas' Tree Natural Soap

I like that there is a live rep to assist me with the process. I was able to ask as many questions without any issues.

August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the review, Emma. Getting started with A/B Testing can be tricky at first so we suggest experimenting with your product's pricing to see what leads to more revenue.

Green Fresh Florals + Plants

Easy, intuitive setup. Simple and clear orientation tips. Now I am eager to see the payoffs in insights to reduce my bounce rate, improve my site conversions and gain an understanding of buyer behavior.

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review Green Fresh Florals + Plants. We appreciate your feedback so much and are here to help you along the way as you gather insight into optimizing your site to increase your overall conversions. 😃

Mil-Medical

I had a very positive experience with customer service through live chat. They implemented a feature that makes the app even better and it is now possible to add HTML to product variants. This is really helpful when you want to customize how a product's description looks. Fast working, professional, helpful and committed to solving problems!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review Mil-Medical. We really appreciate your feedback and we’re always listening to merchants about how we can improve our app. Our support is here for you 24/7 whenever you need anything. 😀

Smooth cream

This is a really great app for growing Shopify stores that want to start improving their conversion rates. I started running A/B tests on a few of my products and I'm already seeing an increase in conversion rate just by changing images and text. Setting up an A/B test is really simple and I can experiment with just about anything on my products including price. Overall the support is great and they answered my questions on their live chat which has been super helpful. This is the best tool I've used so far to increase my conversions.

March 26, 2021

Hi Smooth cream, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you were able to improve your product's conversion rate. We made Elevate A/B Testing to help growing merchants like yourself improve your conversion rates. We’ll continue to be here if you need support or have more feedback. We appreciate you 👍