Elevate A/B Testing

Elevate A/B Testing

by Elevate

Your Fastest Path to Growth - AB test with data-driven results

ExoGun - Percussive Therapy

Keep getting stuck in the setup wizard. Everything I click doesn't load to the next page for some reason. When I somehow eventually got through, everything was frozen when I tried to set up my test in the app. Also just realized that the pricing is not free and its actually up to $200 charge that needs to get approved. It was showed in tiny fine print which seems misleading.

Green Fresh Florals + Plants

Easy, intuitive setup. Simple and clear orientation tips. Now I am eager to see the payoffs in insights to reduce my bounce rate, improve my site conversions and gain an understanding of buyer behavior.

Mil-Medical

I had a very positive experience with customer service through live chat. They implemented a feature that makes the app even better and it is now possible to add HTML to product variants. This is really helpful when you want to customize how a product's description looks. Fast working, professional, helpful and committed to solving problems!

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review Mil-Medical. We really appreciate your feedback and we’re always listening to merchants about how we can improve our app. Our support is here for you 24/7 whenever you need anything. 😀

Smooth cream

This is a really great app for growing Shopify stores that want to start improving their conversion rates. I started running A/B tests on a few of my products and I'm already seeing an increase in conversion rate just by changing images and text. Setting up an A/B test is really simple and I can experiment with just about anything on my products including price. Overall the support is great and they answered my questions on their live chat which has been super helpful. This is the best tool I've used so far to increase my conversions.

March 26, 2021

Hi Smooth cream, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you were able to improve your product's conversion rate. We made Elevate A/B Testing to help growing merchants like yourself improve your conversion rates. We’ll continue to be here if you need support or have more feedback. We appreciate you 👍