Event Calendar

Event Calendar

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
June 20, 2022

Don't ya just love this whole app system on Shopify? Things are AMAZING - until they're not. I had a different program "break" last week - that killed my sales for 24 hours. I have used this calendar for a year on www.sewing.school - and it's been FABULOUS. My people love it. Until today. I spent 10 hours (on a Sunday) working on the calendar for the next 3 months. It was GORGEOUS - I edited some things, changed some colors, added 15 new items (which also means adding 15 products and 15 courses that all need to play nice together with the Calendar link) ... I BUILT A THING OF BEAUTY YESTERDAY. I put out emails, posted in social media - basically went out to promote to about 50,000 people.... and then.... Then today, BOOOOM. Everything I touched yesterday is GONE! Including edits on existing entries. I reached out to support. Crickets so far. I'm sooooo beyond bummed. And before anyone asks... yes... I saved my work many dozens of times yesterday. It looked good last night. Waiting to hear back.

sewing.school
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Elfsight replied June 24, 2022

Hello Sally,

Thank you for your feedback about our Event Calendar app!

We are deeply sorry to hear that you've encountered such an issue, and we totally understand how frustrating this situation might be. We value each of our customers, and your time is really important to us. Please accept our apologies for all the trouble.

As we can see, our Support Team representative already reached out to you and provided the necessary assistance. In case you need any further help, please write to us back, we will be delighted to address your concerns.

Thank you for sticking with us!

Sincerely yours,

May 8, 2020

I really wanted to like this app, as I need it for my travel business, but the calendar is glitchy, slows down webpage loading dramatically and the developer doesn't reply to emails. Shame....

Black Passport Stamps