Elfsight Portfolio

Elfsight Portfolio | Reviews

by Elfsight

Show your works and projects in detail and attract new clients

Mandy Spring Farm Nursery, Inc.

We needed an app that would attractively display our portfolios for landscaping and floral design work. This app worked beautifully, is easy to install and customize, and has CTAs built in. The ability to create albums/categories of work within the portfolio widget is exactly what we needed. It looks gorgeous on our website!

dame

This app has been a LIFESAVER. I used to need a second website to host my portfolio and even hired a freelance developer to attempt to build out my portfolio on my Shopify site. It was a disaster until I found Elfsight! Now everything lives on my store site and it works exactly how I wanted it to. Having the demo to see the options and functionality of the widget was super helpful, too. I even used support to help me customize my widget (before I had even purchased and was still in the testing phase) and they were so quick to respond and resolve my requests. Would HIGHLY recommend and honestly will probably install other widgets in the future as my site grows.

sblga

I love the design. But pop up does not work on my template. The support team is terrible so far. I am just getting the messages that they are busy and they will help me someday.

Green Life Africa Chemicals

Had an issue with the app and a day later it was resolved.

I highly recommend this app to people who are looking to add images to their website in a clean way!

April 23, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your great feedback! We were happy to offer prompt help :)

Regards,