4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, aesthetic appeal, and customization options. It effectively gathers customer emails, potentially boosting conversion rates and sales through sign-up incentives. The app integrates smoothly with platforms like MailChimp, facilitating email marketing. Its customer support is responsive and helpful. The app is non-intrusive, enhancing user experience, and is mobile-friendly. The free version is valuable but has a monthly email collection limit, making it ideal for small businesses and startups.

January 7, 2020

I love the app! Such big help to me. Contacting customers is made easy. The ability to make different themes is the best

Always Conquer Everything A.C.E Apparel
Almost 3 years using the app
April 10, 2018

Easy to set up! You should use this app! Thank you

Quick Draw Holster Ltd
Almost 3 years using the app
December 17, 2022

Easy to use and works really well. Exactly what I wanted. Lots of customers used it to get their 10% off so I'm sure it helped them make the decision to purchace.

Portraits by Ren
Edited August 8, 2020

Love this app - makes setting up incentives for customers joining your subscriber list so easy! I hated having to just put the code directly on my websites email opt-in as anyone could just use the code at checkout without even having to sign up! The 'reveal' option on this app takes away that annoyance and also gives my website a much more 'professional' feeling.

sunday mercantile
June 12, 2018

awesome and so easy to use
such an easy set up i hope that it works

The Red Panda Collective
May 28, 2020

Looks very professional. I'm hoping this will help create sales and drive more people to give up email addresses to allow us to email market direct. Thank you

Dapper Rogue
Edited September 7, 2016

This app is perfectly simple, just what we were looking for. Thank you!

Thread Temporary Seat Protection
April 9, 2016

Simple and easy to use, helping us increase our subscribers on a daily basis.

Itzoo
December 6, 2017

Great App !!! I just replaced Free Shipping Bar with this one and it has already started collecting emails...

Novateur Solutions
India
September 7, 2021

Super easy to use and customise to our branding and links easy to Mailchimp and Omnisend. I'm only on the free version but it does what I need it to do.

Fox Cosmetics