EniMoh ‑ Amazon Importer

EniMoh ‑ Amazon Importer

by EniMoh

1 click import product from Amazon | Affiliate | Dropshipping

Charm Plug

I think this is going to really transform my product sourcing. Has options for affiliate income or just dropship items at your desired price. Support was very helpful showing me how to adjust the app to meet my needs and changed my account to the free version quickly. Give it a try.

Endless Hair Beauty

Quick customer service, fast uploads from amazon to your shopify store. If you want to start an Amazon affiliate drop shipping store, this app will help you a lot.

Ecloa

You need to ask for the free plan ;)
First download the app and then send them a message, it's very quick

SUPfin Awesome

This app and its dev/support team are brilliant.
the app and the team have helped me develop a new line and concept for my store.
More so - the support/dev team are super super helpful.
I can not praise their support and willingness to ensure the plugin/app was working to support my needs in managing Amazon Affiliate Links.
I'd give 6-10 stars if I could.
If you have a question just contact them through the chat in the EniMoh dashboard; simplicity personified!

Just Gorgeous Studio | Authentic Bags Only

UPDATE: For the free 100 credit trial option, you have to contact the developer directly. Also, be careful when adding affiliate links for items with multiple variants--EACH VARIANT will cost you ONE CREDIT. This is somewhat problematic with items such as clothing where there are potentially 30+ variants. It would be nice to choose the variants that you want to import. I feel that it is odd to have to import variants at all, particularly if you are just using the affiliate link function. I just started setting it up this morning, so I am just now learning how to use it. So far, functionality of this app is okay. It is a little bit buggy and crashed once. The developer was supportive and promised future improvements. This app does seem like it could be awesome with a few tweaks. I will update this review as I work with it. Thank you for your help, Mary. Brandy https://www.authenticbagsonly.com/
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Where is the Free Plan with 100 credits? Once I downloaded the app, the ONLY option is a 3 day trial+$5 per month. I am really confused. ???????
BASIC
Free
100 Credits Import Varients Markup Price Custom Button Affiliate Link

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have mailed you within next 2 hour after we got your support mail. Its been 3 Days we have not got any revert from you.

If you read our App description properly. It clearly says "For Free Lifetime Plan" you have to mail us so we activate the plans from our end.

Thank you & please do revert us on mail.

Mr.Snail

Very good app, improves my store with more options. Excellent support team, that helped me step by step and solved all my little problems. I'm very satisfied and recommend the app.

RELICPROD

The app have very good user interface and work well. There is nice support and help you setting up the app as what you need. I strongly recommend the app.