Enlistly

Enlistly | Reviews

by Rok Apps Inc

The Complete Affiliate Program

Tin & Turquoise Western Boutique

Very upset that this app just spamed my entire email list from Shopify. Highly unprofessional. Deleted and will never recommend to anyone.

April 23, 2021

I’m sorry this feature was not for you. It can be turned on or off in your settings and invitation messaging is customizable. To clarify, Enlistly did not spam an email list of customers from your Shopify account. This feature sends out an invitation email once to customers who place a new order, have not already been invited and are not already an affiliate. As always our support team is here to help you with any questions/concerns.

Automatically inviting customers to join your affiliate program has been a highly requested feature. It takes a lot of the legwork away growing your affiliate team. Growing your affiliate user base is quite challenging and there is no better potential than a customer who buys and enjoys your product! Ultimately, this allows customers who actually use/purchase your product to become affiliates and promote your shop without any extra effort on your end.

This is an affiliate app and promoting growth is what Enlistly strives to achieve. We are only here to help facilitate and manage that growth.

We'd love to work with you and address your concerns. Please contact us at support@enlistly.com. Thank you.

BIRD E-JUICE

My initial review was left Jan 2019, I have updated it on June 2019.

Developers have offered to help with bulk pay although it's another time consuming process and not readily available to every Enlistly customer as it should be. I'm still not able to bulk pay but will note they provided additional options beyond what's on the platform.

I unfortunately still have one major gripe which prevents this system from being beneficial to me. I'm quite angry at myself for choosing Enlistly and not dumping them when I had fewer affiliates, and equally angry at Enlistly for stringing me along saying they'll implement this basic feature that all their competitors have "soon".

A new affiliate can sign up and tell you what coupon code they want. You have to manually make that coupon code, then assign it to the referral on a separate section of the platform. Other similar apps create the code automatically. This may not sound like much until you've done it 100+ times and stop looking at applications because it takes too long to create coupons only to see if maybe they'll generate sales.

I now have too many affiliates to switch to a better alternative than Enlistly without it being a nightmare. I've asked for 7 months to please be able to automatically create the coupon code the affiliate requests, and I've been strung along saying it would be available soon. I've sent a follow up every month since the initial request and haven't gotten a reply in the past 4 months.

Please do as much research as you can before choosing an affiliate service. Once you're locked in with many affiliates, it becomes a nightmare to switch. I would not recommend this one until they offer automatic coupon code assignment.

April 24, 2019

Hi Bird E-Juice, I understand your frustration. Please feel free to reach out and we will provide you with methods to mass pay.

KC Turbo

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE! This app has good intentions but good luck getting it to work right. They have zero customer service to back it up and if you have any problems they take forever to respond to any communications and WILL NOT EVER give you a call for anything. I am pretty computer savvy and have even paid a computer technician to try and fix the issues... and still cannot get it to work as intended.

I now have commissioned sales guys that are upset with me and want to know why I can't fix the site. I have paid other people to try and fix it and got ZERO support from the Enlistly. I HOPE SOMEONE AT THE COMPANY READS THIS because this good be a very good app if it actually worked right and you had the customer service to back it up.

April 24, 2019

I apologize that Enlistly's chat and email support channels did not meet your needs. Thank you for the feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Tiny Rabbit Hole

didnt work after support took awhile to reply me, then the next reply didnt came despite multiple requesting for help thru email.

Floracurl

I have not received responses to my queries.