Enlistly

Enlistly

by Enlistly

Affiliate Management Made Easy

Build Kit Boards

I wasnt looking to spend a lot of money on an affiliate app because I wasnt sure if I would have many people sign up. This works really well for me. I set a minimum withdraw limit for my affiliates so only the serious ones get $$. This makes it easier because the process is manual. Tracking is fine, and i thought setup was good. Overall, its not amazing, but im not paying for that. It does more than I need and is only $9/month. Cant beat it for my current size. I wish they would send email updates when things are updated. My API key was changed and things weren't being tracked for about a month (hence 4 stars). Ive been using this for about 6 months for reference.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for the review. As we continue to provide an affordable feature full affiliate solution your feedback is very much appreciated! We will be reaching out in regards to getting your referral orders retroactively synchronized.

Brttl

Exactly what I was looking for. The platform is clean and easy to use for both shops and affiliates. I would love to see a feature to bulk/auto pay affiliates one day! We've just launched, but we're excited to start using it.

Chic Gifts Boutique

Customer service replies quick but it keeps crashing every few days

Joujoujou

A little confusing at first, should be more informative in the beginning (step-by-step guide). Haven't made any affiliate sales through this yet so i don't how if it actually works, but i invited affiliates and the UI is really sleek and lightweight, easy to use once learned