Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Boost your sales with our influencer & affiliate marketing app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Affiliate marketing and influencer management

nohla®

I have really enjoyed using this app! I have been able to keep track of my affiliates, it is linked to my PayPal account so I can pay them through the app. They are always working on updating the app so we can receive new features. They are also very helpful with any problems you may be experiencing.

Root Apothecary

I used this app to help implement an affiliate program with my store. So far, so good! The tier system is an awesome way to incentivize my affiliates. I can't wait to see how enlistly helps me market my products to a growing audience!

The Digital Lab

I couldn't thank the team enough for taking the time to walk me through the application from end to end and even strategizing with us on the next steps of our journey. 5 star service all the way!!

Baby Bat Beauty

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app is exactly what I needed. Helps keep track of affiliates and the data it shows is really helpful.

Vybe Cats

Time spent using app About 1 year

Enlistly is awesome for affiliates! Easy to understand dashboard on both sides! Love and recommend it!

2week-shop

I found that this app is quite useful. It is easy to set up and the team is very helpful with any questions.

Musee Home

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Brilliant App and such great customer service. Any problems are ironed out so promptly. Definitely recommend.

INSITE MIND

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 5 years

We have been using Shopify for a few years now and it is easy to use and super professional. Customer service is great and the constant updating of services and apps available means that Shopify grows with time so that our business can as well. Highly recommend.

SYZY

App is intuitive to set up and beautifully designed. AMAZING support from the team, and I mean supper fast, problem solving, smart support.

anassroddick

Location France

Wow! I'm really impressed - if we had this app on WooCommerce, we would've never migrated to Shopify. Our affiliate program is sooo easy to setup and manage and the customer experience as well as the support is first class all the way! Would definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6