Enlistly

Enlistly

by Enlistly LLC

Seamless Affiliate Management

ANGELO.O

Hello, I added a new affiliate and when I place an order from its internet link, the money appears on the account of another affiliate. Could you help me solve this problem please? Here is my mail : angeloobelgium@gmail.com

November 12, 2020

Hi, it sounds there might be some confusion. This sounds like a support inquiry. I am going to send you a message through our support channel.

Somavedic International

Best affiliate app suited for our needs. With recent total redesign even much better user experience. An overall no-brainer for us as the team from Enlistly was adding requested custom features extremely rapidly.

Definitely recommending.

Stikwood

App is working good and easy to use. When I had questions support was very helpful and pretty quick. I'd give it a try and see how it does with your store.

Ahlieonline

Pros:
-Very low price with absolutely no hidden charges
-No limits at all unlike many other affiliate marketing apps (Includes number of affiliates, orders and commissions)
-Affiliates can edit their link to may it conform to their them or their brand
-Tracking, tracking, and more tracking
-Reasonable customer service response time (3-5 hours) in business hours from my experience
-Best referral app I could find for the money after lots of research

Meh:
-Can technically pay affiliates in any way you wish as long as you mark it as paid, however PayPal is integrated

Cons:
-The in-app messaging isn't actual direct messaging it's just a form that sends a regular email for you from your Shopify email address

Overall very underrated app, would recommend.

Konker Colors

Works perfectly for a very fair price.. No tiers of pricing structures.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Love this! Easy to use affiliate program

Namaste Tv

Great app! But even better customer service, I emailed asking if the app had a particular function and the team implemented it for us within a very short timeframe. Excellent support team - thanks a lot Enlistly!!

Deluxeknives

Great app, great support staff, and incredible pricing! DEFINITELY get if you want to work with affiliates.

Ay Hooray Today

It's exactly a great solution for our business! Thank you for a favorable price, thanks to which we have a chance to develop us. You've done a very good job.

LVL1 APPAREL

Feels very light weight (in a good way) super easy to use.

Previous 1