Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA

by EnormApps

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Pierpont Leather

Highly featured, easy to use, and a nice way to create visual features on a platform that so sorely lacks that ability.

Hello Balloons

Very easy to install for anyone that doesn't know coding (like me!) and easy to set up pics etc. I love how many customisable options are available e.g. zoom on hover is optional and you can choose back colour and add links and captions. Also great that you can have different sliders for different pages, you aren't just stuck with one only.

Histoires De Parfums Us

Good app, simple and working :)

Histoires De Parfums

Good app, simple and working :)

Palais De Leau

Great app. Easy to install. Exactly what I needed for my shop.

Elfa Pharm

This app does exactly what we were searching for. Simple and working.

Tech Central

Excellent application. Does perfectly what it is supposed to. Highly recommended.

Sin City Wigs

This is a wonderful app! It's very simple to use and really allows us creative control to make images on our site really stand out in an organized way wherever we want to showcase them. It's kept our site looking neat and clean; I love the options it has such as adding text and overlays. Thanks guys!

Brigitte Tanaka

That's a great app simple and efficient ! Thank you :)

Cosmos Of Fashion

Brand new app and loving it so far. This can easily turn into the best slider app that is out there. And as far as i can see as well one of the only ones with carousel.