Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA

by EnormApps

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

artezanz

I used this app to create image sliders and product carousel's within my website. I really love the app, it's made my website look more professional and user friendly. The customer service is exceptional! I've had numerous questions and in most cases I've received a response in minutes! They even offered to do custom coding for me. I highly recommend this app!

Angela Friedman

Customer support on this app is SO GOOD. I had a lot of specific questions and asks, and they always got back to me within an hour with complete answers and plenty of help. They even installed some custom code to input sliders into my collection pages - just perfect! Definitely recommend, even if you think you need some special attention for your specific needs.

Baby2travel Co Uk

Excellent customer care skills, well worth it. Excellent App a must have!

Hemghar

Fantastic app and even better customer service. If youre having trouble setting it up yourself just pop them a mail and they get it done for you in minutes plus make any changes/revisions you need. Really happy with them!

Hafenmatte

Thumbs up! The support was very quick and helped me get everything set up and looking just the way I wanted.

My Minimo

This app does everything I want it to do and was easy to install. I had a small issue and the Enormapps team quickly solved it- thanks a bunch!

Hannah G Jewelry

I love this app, it looks great on my website! The support was very quick and helped me get everything set up and looking just the way I wanted.

Mobigoodie

The support is awesome and the slider app is easy to use and it loads very fast.

1muscle

This is a great app with a great price.

St Croix Rods

I asked for a specific feature from their team and not only did they respond quickly, but they actually built the feature in a couple days. Impressed with their customer service and care. Great company.