AI Related Products & Search

AI Related Products & Search

by EPICA

Personalized Recommendations, Frequently Bought Together Items

Copper Nickel Five

love this app but lately it wont load and was giving error 404 codes on website. i defiantly would recommend if it ever gets fixed! can't wait to add it again :D

Moda Vitae

The best APP for search and product recommendations. Friendly and easy to install. With many features and simple to customize. I recommend it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

July 9, 2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are really glad to hear you’ve been taking advantage of the features and customization. If you need any help don’t hesitate to contact us.

Meat House Panama

Awesome APP! Fully packed of amazing AI features like predictive search and personalized recommendations carousels. Free plan makes it even grater :-)

July 9, 2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s great that you’re taking advantage of the personalized recommendations carousels - if you need any more tips and tricks please reach out and we’d be happy to help!

Parallel Design

I just installed EPICA. I was very easy to connect with my data and setup in the e-commerce. Its great how the combine multiple solutions into one like Predictive Search and Recommendation Banners. What I liked to most is that they have a Cluster Builder were they group each shopper based on the searches and interactions that had with the website to properly allow me to retarget them not only via email but in multiple forms.

July 9, 2019

Hello, thanks for leaving a review! We are very excited to hear that you’re taking advantage of the Cluster Builder since its one of the features that set us apart. If you need any help please reach out!

Babycentro.com

Simple to install and I started to see results really quick. Would recommend this app for every business that wants to start anticipating purchase behavior. It automatically sorts products into predictive categories, making it easier to make the changes needed to optimize sales. Great Experience!

July 9, 2019

Hello, thank you for leaving a review. We’re happy that you’re seeing results quickly and optimizing sales - there are other features that you can take advantage of within our app. Reach out if you need any help or tips!

Loly in the Sky

We are activaley using EPICA on our shopify store for a couple months now. We are very happy with the incredible on boarding and setup support from the EPICA team as they helped us to get the app up and running with great user experience. The widgets and search box is very easy to setup and will give your customer a great way to find the right product on your shop.

July 9, 2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We understand how complicated it can be to get a hold of features on an app, and we’re glad we could help! Please reach out if you need anything else!