EPROLO ‑ Print On Demand

EPROLO ‑ Print On Demand

by EPROLO

Impressive Products & Price - Print On Demand Dropshipping

Joroe Design

I had some issues at the beginning, but my account manager is awesome, he answered all my questions patiently even I asked a lot and the questions seem stupid. I'm very satisfied with the service provided by eprolo.

singificant

I am amazed and so happy I came across this app. I really like how the app is setup and it makes it easier for new business owners.

glamshade

This app has better price than most apps and my support agent Rick is attentive, helpful and friendly, best customer service experience ever.

i-Customize

I have been using Eprolo app for more than a year, now they have this new POD app, gotta say they are always good, great team and my super support manager.

HOLIRED

The best thing that I like this app is the customer service always available, they always reply back. I highly recommended it to especially new dropshippers.

Lukcart

The price is impressive, I made a test order and it took 9 days which is totally fine for my customer, everything looks fine so far, good app!!!

magicalpetshop

Very useless when it comes to POD, too pricey for poor quality. When it comes to shipping...hmmm they use yan wen express for the USA, imagine making products in the USA and shipping them takes 10-15days. their original website seems to have fake reviews, they claim to have more reviews on Shopify but they don't have any on here(this is their first review)

March 16, 2021

This is a hostility review, the merchant just installed the app for 5 minutes. Never order any products from the app, or use our shipping service. Shipping from the US warehouse will only take around 3-5 days.