Reviews (626)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing store credibility and professionalism with its user-friendly interface and customization options. Features like displaying badges on product pages and using custom icons are highly valued. The app's reliable performance and responsive customer support are also praised. Many merchants find it offers better value than paid alternatives, with a free plan providing a good range of features.

April 4, 2024

Very bad support and the app create bug on my shop and make me lose three ads expenses

Jelliya Jewelry
27 days using the app
Essential Apps replied April 5, 2024

We've checked our records and found no previous conversations with you. Have you left a review of the correct app? We've attempted to contact you via email and phone to assist. Please respond to our outreach or contact us directly so we can resolve this promptly.

Zydrunas

September 23, 2023

The app is super basic. It has few icons in the library. I couldn't find what I wanted and I had to upload my own. What's the purpose to install an icon app that doesn't have enough icons inside it?

My Store
6 days using the app
Essential Apps replied October 9, 2023

I’d like to thank you for your valuable feedback. We understand that our previous icon library did not meet your expectations, and we take your comments seriously. Your insight plays a significant role in helping us improve our services and offerings.

I'm excited to inform you that we have recently added 800 new icons to our library! We believe this expanded collection will better serve your needs and enhance your overall experience with our app.

Zydrunas

June 18, 2024

The worst! I spent more than a week trying to set it up and it was impossible :/

Joyor Electric Scooter