4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for boosting customer trust and revenue due to its user-friendly interface and customization options. It's praised for its consistent performance and professional appearance. The customer support team is highly regarded for their quick responses and helpfulness. Despite being free, merchants appreciate its high-quality features and some even express willingness to pay for the service. It's recommended for enhancing the professional look of store pages and increasing sales.

September 23, 2023

The app is super basic. It has few icons in the library. I couldn't find what I wanted and I had to upload my own. What's the purpose to install an icon app that doesn't have enough icons inside it?

My Store
6 days using the app
Essential Apps replied October 9, 2023

I’d like to thank you for your valuable feedback. We understand that our previous icon library did not meet your expectations, and we take your comments seriously. Your insight plays a significant role in helping us improve our services and offerings.

I'm excited to inform you that we have recently added 800 new icons to our library! We believe this expanded collection will better serve your needs and enhance your overall experience with our app.

Zydrunas