4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for boosting customer trust and revenue due to its user-friendly interface and customization options. It's praised for its consistent performance and professional appearance. The customer support team is highly regarded for their quick responses and helpfulness. Despite being free, merchants appreciate its high-quality features and some even express willingness to pay for the service. It's recommended for enhancing the professional look of store pages and increasing sales.

January 16, 2024

I really recommend this app with a lot of great features which is needed for a trustworthy webshop. Special Thanks to Matas who helped me out when i needed support. Both very kind, helpful and willing to do the little extra for me. Five star service ,=)

Hoomie
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
Essential Apps replied January 31, 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Matas

December 24, 2023

App is easy to use and very intuitive, giving lots of options for customization. We sought to use our own icons and certification logos and this app allowed total customization of size of the icons, the text, the placement, colors, etc. and allows filtering for certain badges or icons to show on certain product pages based on product tags. Honestly it got us farther than I expected in a short amount of time. Support is extremely responsive, quick, and accommodating. I made several suggestions for general improvement of the app, such as centering 4 badges in the middle of our footer instead of spreading out across a large page, and they immediately implemented most of them on our live store!

Verena Street Coffee Co.
4 days using the app
Essential Apps replied January 10, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖 If you have any questions or need help with the app, do not hesitate and reach out to our support team!

December 26, 2023

Awesome App! Keep going you're doing an amazing job guys. Thank you!

Pawsome Essentials
25 days using the app

December 26, 2023

I'm a new store and getting the right support to help my store grow and be successful is so critical. I just installed this app and it was easy to use and configure. I look forward to continuing to work with this app.

VBdiva Studio
22 days using the app
Essential Apps replied January 10, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖

December 29, 2023

Wow, fantastic for being free and still providing support with lots of clarifications... I had problems uploading icons... it was resolved, thank you very much to the team!

PrintInStyle
Japan
27 days using the app
Essential Apps replied January 10, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

November 22, 2023

This app works exactly as described and looks fantastic! The developer also generously made a small customization for us that really perfected the look and feel. We love it!

DashSkin
About 2 months using the app
Essential Apps replied November 29, 2023

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure assisting you! If any question arises, do not hesitate and reach out!

January 18, 2024

Easy to use and does what it says it will do. Love it! Thank you!

Hudson Play
2 days using the app
Essential Apps replied January 31, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖

December 21, 2023

I love this app. The trust badges are very helpful to create confidence to the customers. It is one of my favorite app installer on my store. I highly recommend it.

PollyTips
3 days using the app

December 11, 2023

Amazing app and customer service is even better!

SHEVELEY
Poland
About 1 month using the app
Essential Apps replied December 19, 2023

Thank you for your review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

November 16, 2023

Very simple & easy to navigate app for minimalistic trust badges. Fast customer support helped me out real quick with a minor issue. If you're looking for the best free trust badges app - this is it.

Sacrifice Athletics