4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance conversion rates and increase average order value. They value the free shipping bar, customizable progress bar, and the option to exclude certain products from free shipping. The app's non-intrusive upsell and cross-sell features on product pages are also appreciated. Merchants find it easy to install, use, and integrate, with a visually appealing and customizable interface. The geolocation feature for location-based free shipping and product upsells is seen as beneficial. The support team, particularly Zydrunas and Samuel, are praised for their efficient customer service.

February 19, 2024

Nice little application. Very easy to use and also very effective. Professionally developed with no issues at all. Highly recommended. Thank you to the developers behind it, their help and support has been amazing.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
24 days using the app
Essential Apps replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you.

February 22, 2024

I had a small issue and Samuel fixed it up in no time. Very fast resolution.

Chilly Chiles
2 months using the app
Essential Apps replied February 29, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Samuel

April 24, 2024

The support team for this company is AMAZING! Eivydas helped me get the shipping bar uploaded on the our website when I was having an issue. Thank you so much for your help Eivydas

Zandi Land Beauty
About 20 hours using the app
Essential Apps replied April 26, 2024

Thank you for your review! 🫡 If you ever need any assistance, do not hesitate and reach out to us again! 🚀

Eivydas

March 9, 2024

Very simple and easy to use and doesn't appear to slow my store down at all. Installation and set-up is quite easy and so far it is working flawlessly...very glad I chose to go with this app. The customizations are great too. Easily a 5 star app.

General Warfield’s Coffee
1 day using the app
Essential Apps replied March 22, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 We are happy you chose our application!

March 27, 2024

Great App, has helped increase conversions and AOV. Easy to set up and customise to your sites colors. Lots of options for upsells etc. Great Support.

Lightmind Design
About 23 hours using the app
Essential Apps replied April 2, 2024

Thank you for your review! 👍 Very happy to hear the app helped to increase the AOV! 🚀

January 26, 2024

Hey guys, just to say thanks, its an amazing app and I think is pretty useful to make better connections and engagement with the clients. Erick S

Gudberto’s Coffee
About 1 month using the app
Essential Apps replied January 31, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖 Happy to hear the app makes better engagement with your customers.

March 2, 2024

Excellent app. Very customizable. Does what it promises. Increases performance and conversion. Highly recommended

4XOD: Gear Up, Stand Out - Adventure Awaits!
Peru
About 1 month using the app
Essential Apps replied March 6, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 Happy to hear the app helped to increase the conversation on your store!

March 26, 2024

I've been looking for this add on for some time now. I actually followed the tutorial video which made it super easy to install. I was literally done in 5 minute and it synced perfectly. Will definitely be recommending this to my Facebook group.

Silverglitzz
About 2 hours using the app
Essential Apps replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 We are happy to hear our published videos helped you to set up the application!

February 13, 2024

Easy to use and good you tube video easy to follow I wish Shopify would use same technique on videos

Fisher outdoor Emporium
14 days using the app
Essential Apps replied February 15, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 We are happy our YouTube video was beneficial for you. If you ever need any assistance - do not hesitate and reach out to us.

February 5, 2024

Great app. Had a small issue with its display but the support team quickly fixed the issue without me needing to do anything. Great addition to your store to increase AOV.

Chella
3 days using the app
Essential Apps replied February 7, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!