4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and seamless integration. Key features include a customizable progress bar for free shipping and the ability to exclude specific products from free shipping offers, which have been praised for boosting sales. The app also offers upsell and cross-sell functionality on product pages, enhancing the shopping experience. Merchants commend the support team for their prompt and professional service. The app is easy to customize, doesn't affect page load speed, and is seen as an effective tool for incentivizing purchases.

November 21, 2023

Great app. Very well designed for increasing conversions and encourage clients to buy more products to get free shipping. Easy to use and customize.
100% recommended if you are looking to increase your average ticket.

Support is great and very quick too.

ZELVA
Portugal
3 days using the app
Essential Apps replied November 29, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review, appreciate it! 🖤 It was a pleasure assisting you.

November 27, 2023

Great App, great support by Zydrunas

sqobs
Germany
12 months using the app
Essential Apps replied November 29, 2023

Thank you for your review! 🖤 It was a pleasure assisting you.

November 7, 2023

Ninja support! Did small fixes in minutes, widget is neat and ads a ton of value - does exactly what it suppose to do. 10/10

COCO&CO
Lithuania
3 months using the app
Essential Apps replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! 🖤 If any question arises - do not hesitate and reach out.

January 28, 2024

Very easy to navigate and set up.

DeLayneA Digital Artwork
About 1 hour using the app
Essential Apps replied January 31, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 Happy to hear it was easy for you to set up the free shipping bars!

November 11, 2023

Fantastic app! Very easy to set up and change the design so it matches your theme. Great that we can use geolocation to not only use different free shipping targets, but also to upsell some products locally that we do not sell internationally. Did I mention how easy it was to set up? Big impact with very little effort. A+!

The Knight Moose Men's Shop
1 day using the app
Essential Apps replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for your Amazing review! 🖤 Happy to hear was an easy setup for you!

April 7, 2024

This is a very cool Essential Free Shipping Upsell

Power Save Store
South Africa
32 minutes using the app
Essential Apps replied April 11, 2024

Thank you for your review! 🚀

March 26, 2024

I've been looking for this add on for some time now. I actually followed the tutorial video which made it super easy to install. I was literally done in 5 minute and it synced perfectly. Will definitely be recommending this to my Facebook group.

Silverglitzz
Essential Apps replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 We are happy to hear our published videos helped you to set up the application!

November 13, 2023

So far, so good. I installed this app today and it did not appear in the store. I messaged support and they got back to me within minutes. I gave them collaborator access to the site and they got it to appear within an hour or two. I then asked if we could place the bar higher on the page, and they did it. Great and very quick support.

Tandy's Lures
About 5 hours using the app
Essential Apps replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for your Amazing review! 🖤 It was a pleasure assisting you.

Samuel

November 1, 2023

It's the function we wanted It's very convenient Recommendation!

강남카트
About 2 months using the app
Essential Apps replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for your review! 🖤

December 22, 2023

The app was easy to set up and looks great on the store. I highly recommend it.

WhiteDiamonds
13 minutes using the app
Essential Apps replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 We are very happy to hear it was easy for you to set up the boosters on your store!