4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its clear and customizable delivery estimates, which enhance customer trust and boost conversions. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless theme integration, and quick loading times. The app's free version, differentiation between shipping and order-ready days, and individual product time settings are also valued. Merchants commend the responsive and helpful customer support and extensive customization options, including visible estimated delivery dates at checkout. It's seen as excellent value for money.

May 24, 2023

The app is not loading. None of the buttons of the navigation buttons can be clicked on. There is no live chat inside the app. App not working + 0 support = 1 star.

Of course I would update my review if the app was working but it's not.

pinkrainbowcompany
France
40 minutes using the app
January 16, 2023

App is not working on my shopify store. it’s take too much time for Load please help Me ASAP, I also contacted support team but no one replied.

babiesfrock
India
About 1 year using the app
November 29, 2022

No support on request and support request messages are ignored
You can't add zones or products within them where the features can only be used if you give 5 stars and that's really shameful.

jejecollection
Jordan
25 days using the app
Coder replied November 29, 2022

Thank you very much for your evaluation. More than 90% of the functions of our service can fully meet your needs. As for the remaining less than 10% of the functions, it will take up a lot of our server resources and cause our costs (maintenance costs, capital costs etc.) rises sharply. In order to ensure the fluency and stability of our existing customers using our application, we can only limit the use and give it to customers who need to use this function.

January 20, 2023

worst customer support ever! There is not tutorial available, no FAQ section. Not at all user friendly. Support sent some complicated answer in coder language. I said I didn't understand. He told me to install another app. Pathetic losers.

Gifts Magenta Store
About 2 hours using the app
August 10, 2022

Now I know how all those 5-star ratings came about: they're bought! In exchange for 5 stars, the developer gives permanently free membership! Dubious!!! We delete this app immediately.

VINTARAMA