Estimated Shipping Cost

Estimated Shipping Cost

by Sweet Ecom

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

Trùn Quế Củ Chi

Estimated Shipping is fantastic. Easy integration + easy to use interface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Coffee Stall

Great App! I was so confuse on how to setup shipping info. this app makes my life so much easier. Thanks

Noah & Sisi

Thanks, works well! I recommend using this app. Small feedback, would be great if we could choose our own language.

SGS Model Store

Love this app. It does exactly what it says on the tin and buyers can see the estimated shipping cost before they purchase a product.

ANOTHER_STORY

Great app, super easy to set up and well responding to shipping rates by location. Would be great if we could also personnalize the icons

Merca504

I really like the help I'm getting from this App. It's still very hard to be able to bring products to Central America, but, with a little help, this region will grow, hopefully...

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

easy to install and use, a good solution to prevent customer encountering surprise in the payment cart

Mille fiori Kazakhistan

........................................................................................................................................good .................................

DARK IN LOVE

great app great app great app great app it help me a lot !!!!!
great app great app great app great app it help me a lot !!!!!

Fidesys Mobile