Sweet Shipping Cost

Show delivery cost by users ip and your store shipping rates

$5.49/month. 5-day free trial.

rockblade kilns

Location Italy

Ho installato questa app ieri e richiesto assistenza per risolvere un problema, attendo per capire se sono professionali o meno..l'app sembra promettente!

MyTindy

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Tritonelectronica

Location Spain

Utilicé esta aplicación para ayudarme para informar a mis clientes los plazos de envíos realmente me gusta cómo funciona. lo recomiendo

Mexican Aprons

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Ocupa demacrado espacio en el layout del tema, cumple su función pero creo que se puede optimista un poco mas

Evexia Lifestyle

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is great and is exactly what I needed to inform customers beforehand on the delivery rates. Thanks!

De Chocolat

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to use app mite not get your Exact location right but it’s in the general area hoping it will be a good app for anyone looking to buy in other countries to make it easier for them to get shipping costs

Arlomia

Very useful for helping me with my store, would recommend to others in search of a app just like this

Cuptain Planet

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Works well. display fast. Does not update to the currency of the location though - that would be a great feature!

Bubs & Bobbins

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I haven't used it yet but it should be good for my customers' information, especially if they are just below the FREE shipping threshold. Once I've trialled it (about a month or so) I'll do a better review.

Fido Socks

Time spent using app About 2 months

After checking the FAQ i can place it in another location my page. Very nice, super easy to intall and configure.

Previous 1 3 4