Everything & Anything
Full integration with Etsy's inventory management system - Export all products & variations including SKUs, prices & stock. Product Reviews!
Unlimited Imports, Forever
Added a new listing? updated another? No problem! With Etsify, you can import and update all your Etsy products whenever needed.
Easy, Quick & Clean
Etsify's integration with Etsy means no messy CSV files and a clean and complete migration, all done from an easy to use dashboard!
About Etsify ‑ Import From Etsy
Etsify is the most advanced Etsy to Shopify product & reviews migration app available. Our 3 step setup is incredibly simple, once you’re done you can easily migrate your products with a single click.
Etsify boasts FULL integration with Etsy’s inventory management system so you never have to worry about messy CSV files, missing products, variations or failed imports.
Etsify also provides you with tools to fine tune your exports – with batch content & title editing, Tag removal, Auto collection creation, batch stock editor and more.
Etsify permanently solves your product migration headaches!
How Does Etsify’s Magic Work?
Install the app and you’re underway. You’ll be redirected to Etsify where you create your account. Once Etsify is connected to your Etsy shop all that’s left for you to do is to click "Export", Etsify will do the rest!
We give you 5 free product exports to make sure Etsify fits your needs. Once you are done testing, you can upgrade to Premium Account and export products all day everyday!
Etsify’s Powerful Toolbox
All Products & Variations
Full featured integration with Etsy's inventory management system giving you more power and control than CSV methods — Export all products including descriptions, prices, variations, attributes and stock quantities.
All Product Reviews
Migrate all your product reviews to Shopify, works with Shopify's Product Reviews free App.
All Product Photos
Export all images associated with each product at full resolution and automatically assign "featured images" with baked-in SEO optimization.
Categories, Sections & Tags
Etsy’s Categories and Tags can be messy! Etsify’s migration process will help you organize your products into Categories, Sections and tag them in a Shopify friendly way.
SKUs & Stock Levels
Finally, SKU and stock quantities made easy! Products and their variations will have their SKUs and stock quantities preserved upon export.
Batch Editing of Content
Tidy-up or remove unwanted content from your product descriptions. Automatically strip section titles, links, signatures and/or batch add text to descriptions prior to exporting.
Update only what you need
Etsify is the only solution that lets you only update the data you need. Want to only update inventory? only Images? No Problem! With Etsify you can choose exactly what to update.
Secure & Private
Your data is yours, we DO NOT use any of your product data for our own use, period. ALL connections between Etsy, Etsify and Shopify are made securely with authorization keys that YOU control and can disabled at any time.
Logs & History
Your Etsify account keeps track of your past 100 exports. Each log contains full export details and can be downloaded for your reference and peace of mind.
- Developer website
Free to install
5 Products FREE to try. Upgrade for $69 to get unlimited imports forever.
Overall rating Based on 27 reviews
Most recent reviews
In summary, you're going to have to go into each review on Etsy and manually copy the "Ship To:" name and the proper email, as well as modify the review title, date format, diacriticals in French, Spanish, Swedish, etc., and hours of other edits. Why not just copy the review and the product name while you're there and paste them into Shopify's free sample CSV? You don't get useable data to import into the Product Reviews app for your $70 annual license with this app.
Disappointed. Not good for exporting product reviews from Etsy. Trial version does not let you export sample reviews to find out that they don't export easily or accurately. You're better off manually filling in the sample CSV file included on Shopify's free Product Reviews app because four of the 11 columns need to be manually modified to be of any use. Three of the columns are filled with identical data, so you're really only getting an accurate import of the product name and the text of the review -- unless it's in French or any other language that has diacriticals, because diacriticals don't export properly in UTF-8. (Several of my reviewers have diacriticals in their names and wrote reviews in French, Spanish, and Swedish.)
2. Etsy doesn't have a review title, but Shopify does. The software's solution: Cut the first 60 characters and paste them into the title field. To make the titles readable, you need to manually edit each one for readability, both for visitors and for SEO spiders.
3. Starred reviews without text are not exported from Etsy. Shopify's app requires text. You can change the text to something like "Five Stars!" but that probably doesn't have much SEO value or assure customers reading your reviews that you're a legitimate business.
4. User names or shop names are exported from Etsy instead of the "Ship To:" name, which is necessary if you would like to use the data for direct marketing or advertising on Google, Facebook, and Bing to find look-alike audiences.
5. Etsy doesn't export email addresses, according to the developer. Shopify's Product Reviews require an email, so the developer decided that User_Name@example.com would be an effective work-around. Again, your SEO and marketing will not benefit from bogus emails, so you have to manually transfer them from Etsy to your CSV file.
6. Only about 20% of the reviews will upload because the date format in the exported CSV is wrong. The developer suggested checkin the date format box on the import dialog for Product Reviews. What results is dates like January 11, 0001. That will definitely be flagged as bogus by search engines, so you have to manually modify the date format as well. Once this happens, you must manually find all of the bad date reviews and delete them, or alternatively export your data to a spreadsheet, delete all of your Shopify reviews, and reimport after correcting the dates. Easy peazy, right?
Billing is for a 12 month license. Not really worth $5.75/month for a full year. I would rather be billed $10 a month and cancel after finding out that it's more work that it's worth. Hopefully it works for those who just want to export product listings.
Before you install, just know that this app requires all products have assigned sku numbers to work. We installed the paid premium version to export/import Etsy reviews. I can not speak for how it actually works once your products are all set up correctly, as we uninstalled. We have requested a cancellation/refund and are waiting for a reply on that.
Thank you for your review and clarification. That is correct; if you don't use Etsify to transfer your listings, it is required to have matching SKUs to transfer reviews. I'll make sure to make the SKUs requirement more visible. The credit refund has been issued.
Have a great day!
Works as described, use with Chrome browser though, Safari has issues with some of the re-directs for some reason.