Shuttle ‑ Sync with Etsy

Effortless sync of products, inventories, orders & reviews

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Complete Real-Time Shop Syncing between Etsy and Shopify

GlamourDesign

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ich gebe normalerweise selten eine Bewertung ab, aber die App & der Service ist einfach überragend. Alle Funktionen sind bis ins letzte Detail durchdacht, wodurch sich von der Produkt- bis zur Bestellsynchronisierung alles variabel einstellen lässt. Der Kundenservice/Nimo ist einfach erste Klasse- antwortet schnell & findet kompetent eine Lösung zu jedem Problem. Wir nutzen die App schon seit über einem Jahr - klare Empfehlung!

A Girls Gems

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I've been using Shuttle for years, since the very beginning and it has grown by leaps and bounds! This app allows you to create listings in your Etsy shop and have it automatically update to your Shopify website or vise versa. Nimo is always quick to answer any questions or concerns I may have and is constantly adding to the app to make it better for our Etsy and Shopify shops.

Prettygrandmillennial

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The best app for transferring products from Etsy to Shopify or vice versa! So easy and seamless. Plus their customer support is always top notch! Thank you very much!

Rose Gold Body

Before I downloaded this app, I tried to import Etsy reviews manually by downloading the export file from Etsy and uploading it to Shopify. But I kept running into errors and ultimately resigned myself to paying for the service. But honestly, I have NO regrets. The process was extremely simple and the interface is very user friendly. But the reason I give this 5 stars is the customer support. I ran into a problem where my imported reviews weren't automatically attaching to products, which would have required me to individually assign all 950+ reviews to products manually. (I found out later that this was because of how I imported products into Shopify before I downloaded the app. It was not Shuttle's fault.) I reached out to support to help me figure out the issue. They responded within a few hours, but instead of just telling me how to fix it, they took the initiative to solve the problem for me through the back end. So the issue was solved with no additional effort on my part, which was fantastic. Ultimately, I definitely recommend this app if importing reviews is giving you a headache.

Palm to Pine Design

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works seamlessly to transfer my Etsy inventory to Shopify. I have been very pleased with it.

Trademark Antiques

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have been using Shuttle for nearly many years now (since way back when it was called Etsify). I can't begin to tally the number of man hours this app has saved us. It just plain works. The syncing service between Etsy and Shopify is second to none and somehow keeps getting better with each revision. On the rare occasion that a technical issue arises, the developers response is lightning quick, thorough, and professional. If you are running parallel storefronts on Etsy and Shopify and you need to keep listings and stock counts in sync between both venues, this is the app that you want.

PremiumBrandGoods

so far great. works easy and smooth very satisfied with the ease of uploading products. best app yet on any channel

Jovialcreations

Super easy to use and you can't beat the pricing! I wish they integrated with other platforms because I would use Shuttle for EVERYTHING!!!

Kotenkram

Location Germany

Die Verbindung zwischen Etsy und Shopify funktioniert großartig. Bestellungen werden übertragen und ich verwalte alle Etsy Bestellungen nur über Shopify. Zusätzlich gibt es ein Update für Bewertungen und die Integration von Etsy-Bewertungen in Shopify. Ich konnte eine andere App, die ich vorher hatte löschen. Ich muss außerdem den tollen Support erwähnen. Mir wurde innerhalb eines Tages schnell und unkompliziert geholfen. Alle meine Bedürfnisse wurden unbürokratisch gelöst. Sehr nett und freundlich. Es ist meine Lieblingsapp!

Addictive Gifts Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is certainly the easiest and best Shopify/Etsy transfer/sync app I've used. The value is excellent and the customer service is top-notch.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16