Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

by omniWP

The Most Complete Products and Reviews Migration Solution

Militarycrafting

I have this app and keep getting a error code every time I try to open it. When I try to contact customer support no one ever messages me or emails me back. Waist of money since I can’t use it.

The Urban Flair

I have used (what was formerly Etsify and now Shuttle) since the end of 2018 and it is hands down an ESSENTIAL app if you manage an Etsy shop in addition to a Shopify Storefront! In fact if I only could choose one, this would be it. Don’t waste your time trying to find another app to manage transferring your reviews/products from Etsy to Shopify. This is the one you want to invest in. The interface is extremely simple and easy to use and the new features are PERFECT. I’d like to point out that the nearly 100% of any negative reviews Shuttle has gotten thus far have to do with “support” — which I can personally say has not been my experience at all. Nimo has been extremely helpful and responsive any time I’ve needed any assistance and I can tell that he truly cares about his work! As someone that manages all aspects of my own business (as I’m sure a lot of Shopify stores do) I think it’s insane that people are so quick to leave 1 star reviews undeservingly. Not sure if Nimo has help or not, but I think he’s doing a wonderful job to provide us with an absolutely innovative, essential tool at a fair price AND manage his support. I think Shuttle deserves more than 5 stars! Thank you so much for your hard work, Nimo! I truly cannot wait to see how Shuttle continues to evolve! PS - I was NOT coaxed in to leaving this review with any kind of incentive and my opinion is 100% my own. My Shopify store is theurbanflair.com and my Etsy shop is theurbanflair.etsy.com — I am PROUD to be a paying customer

January 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review! I'm extremely happy Shuttle was useful to you and saved you time!

As always, please don't hesitate to contact me with any question, issue, or feature request!

Best,
Nimo @ Shuttle

OCHRE handcrafted

The app works exactly as described, and the new layout is neat and easy to understand. The support I've received is EXCELLENT.

The Nerdy Birdy

Love the changes they made with the conversion from Etsify to Shuttle. A lot of great features added! Only request is that they add the ability to sort the product columns. (i.e. bring all of the not transferred products to the top of the list).

Jesse Irwin Art

I love this app. It's really helpful for transferring reviews from etsy to shopify, and with the new changes to Shuttle I can now assign reviews to specific products.

Beads and Honey

Great app! Was very easy to use for importing Etsy reviews into the Shopify Product Reviews app. Nimo provided excellent customer service! Answered all of my questions, and even implemented an update, based on a question that I'd asked, within days of me asking! Thanks!

Must Be Monogrammed

Updating my review after receiving a response from support about the previous issues. App it sorta complicated to use and tutorials/instructions on how to set up and set settings can be confusing. Does the job, but requires a lot of upfront work for successful linking of reviews and product updating across platforms.

QuoteMyWall

This app has gone right down hoill since the update and rebrand! Used to be so easy, click transfer and done! NOT SO EASY with this new app! You click transfer then nothing happens. You add products to queue, click update and it doesn't add any, maybe 1 out of 10. So confusing now. Not happy.

November 6, 2020

Hello and thank you for leaving the review! I'm sorry you're feeling this way about Shuttle! I'll be happy to get you familiar with Shuttle and all its new wonderful features! It is different than Etsify, but I assure you its as easy to use :) Sorry for the confusion! Please contact me through the chat bubble in Shuttle and I'll be more than happy to assist! Thanks! Nimo

LootCaveCo

Having some glaring issues and support wont respond, while the potential is there, i firmly believe this app needs some attention

October 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'd like to clarify that I have responded to both your support requests (in both cases in less than 2 hours), and have not heard back.

I'd love to help you fix the issues you mentioned! :)

Best!
Nimo

Vintage Jewel Box

I have had this app for a long while now. It recently upgraded and changed name and it is even better than before. It makes transfer of your product from etsy to shopify quick and easy. The settings mean you can customise exactly what you want transferring. There are loads of useful perameters like eliminating a specific body of text from the description or shortening the title. I have never had an issue with the app but sometimes needed help to know how to do something, the support is fast and friendly so you are never left waiting. Can't fault it!

October 31, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! I really appreciate it! Make me really happy to read that Shuttle is useful and is able to save time and headaches :) Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Best!