Shuttle ‑ Sync with Etsy

Effortless sync of products, inventories, orders & reviews

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Complete Real-Time Shop Syncing between Etsy and Shopify

mossNstone

This is the BEST Etsy/ Shopify syncing app hands down. Look no further. I've tried several. Completely customizable to your needs, on soo many levels, but SUPER easy to use. Not only that, but I inquired about a needed feature (importing customers, without attaching orders, to keep my financial stats separate) and the company developed and added that feature for me within a few days! Wow. If you have a shop on Etsy + Shopify this is absolutely the best syncing app out there.

WharfWarp

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is the best solution for selling on both Shopify and Etsy, worth the spend. Its TONS of features make the nightmare of maintaining two e-com shops much easier. Nimo has been great answering any support questions I've had. The app gets better every month with frequent development and enhancements. Additionally, I really appreciate the clear communication about features, dev roadmap, and plan options. (I need to find a 6th star)

Lil Monsters Bird Toys

I have possibly tried every Etsy to Shopify app available for $40 or less a month. They all have their quirks, but Shuttle is so far my favorite. Support is available by email in just a few hours or less, and is as friendly as they are helpful. There are more options available in this app than many others at the same price point, and the syncing of inventory and orders works like a dream if you have your SKUs set up beforehand. If you are struggling to figure out which Etsy app to use, start here.

August 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! I'm truly happy to read this, and can't wait to continue adding features for you and others to use! :) Thanks again, Nimo

HELLSTRÖMprints

Handy app if you sell on both Etsy and Shopify. We use it to pull reviews from Etsy but you can sync products and orders as well.

BeWishedGifts

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Good idea - BAD implementation.
Destroyed my ETSY shop. All I wanted is to copy ETSY to Shopify. now both not working. No way back, have to manually fix all items. BAD!!! and no reply from developer.

August 7, 2022

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience with us, but please note that I have personally responded to each one of your messages. Also, as mentioned in my responses, your Etsy products were updated because you have ran Shuttle to update your Etsy products based on your Shopify products. I'm sad to read that after more than 2 years with us (and being grandfathered into the last 2 years), with thousands of reviews and products transferred (and updated), suddenly Shuttle is a bad implementation. I'll be more than happy to help, but for that, I'd love it if you could please respond to my responses. Thanks!

Whale Paperie

Really liked the app, until I paid for it and decided to cancel after most of my transfers were complete. It said I would be able to continue using the remaining data elements purchased until the end of the month, but it actually doesn't. It stops all your access right then and there and you cannot transfer anything further from that moment on. I literally had 3 days to use the app, but was charged for a month. Not really impressed and chose not to contact customer service to reimburse for $3. I was lazy and didn't want to manually enter in approximately 40 new entries from Etsy. Make sure you remember to cancel at the end of your monthly service.

August 7, 2022

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave the review! It sounds like Shuttle saved you time transferring these 45+ products :) Please note that Shopify charges for the month at the beginning of the period, it is unable to predict how long you are going to use the app (it's applicable to all apps and services in Shopify), if you didn't feel the time Shuttle saved you worth 3USD, you could have just contacted us, and we would have issued a refund :) As to the inability to transfer after cancellation, I'm sure we would have been able to resolve this on the spot, if you had just contacted us. I'm sorry you felt leaving the reviews was the fair thing to do. But thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Miss Monogram

I had been using a different app to transfer orders from Etsy to Shopify when Shuttle was recommended to me by a friend. Shuttle is sooo much better!! It has the ability to do so much more than just transfer orders. But the best part? It's less expensive, too!! I did have some minor issues when getting everything set up. I reached out to support and Nimo was able to help me quickly and efficiently. He even added some functionality to the app that I needed that wasn't already included. Customer service is top notch.

Rockin Cushions

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very convenient app. Doesn't work 100% of the time, but the customer support is prompt and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

3DreamDesigns

This is an absolutely awesome app, if like me you run a Shopify and Etsy store then this is 100% required. This makes running both stores a breeze. it is highly recommended.

KmBerggren Motherhood Art

made transferring my reviews from etsy to shopify pretty easy! Good customer support and communication. Thanks!

May 31, 2022

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Really happy to read Shuttle made things easier :) If you notice anything that's missing for you in Shuttle, please let us know! We'll be more than happy to improve it for you. Thanks! Nimo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14