Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

by omniWP

Transfer products, reviews & orders to and from Etsy with ease

South Florida Boho Boutique

LOVE this app. I bought it a couple years ago when it was Etsify and synced my products with my then new Shopify Store. It was amazingly easy to transfer from Etsy to Shopify. The new version with all the updates are outstanding!! You guy are doing a fantastic job, thank you! Anybody in need to transfer products either way THIS IS the app that will simplify your life!! Big thanks to the Developers!!

Dream Big Printables

This is a must-have app if you're also an Etsy seller. They keep adding new functionality and support is amazing if you have a question about anything.

September 24, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I'm really happy to read that you're enjoying Shuttle! Best! Nimo

oteKLôTH

By far the best app for Etsy sellers expanding to Shopify! Very happy with the app and the customer service. Thank you!!!

No, Thank you!! :) Thrilled to read this review, much appreciated! Best! Nimo

4Lovebirds

Best Etsy integration APP!! It's saving us hours of work.
Customer service is also excellent!
Keep up with the work.
Thank you.

September 24, 2021

I'm so happy to read this! The more time Shuttle saves the happier I am :) Thank you for taking the time to write this! Best! Nimo

Pour la Rebelle

This app is a lifesaver for anyone who has an Etsy Shop!! I have tested many other apps to transfer orders but none of the apps were able to transfer them with the right VAT (I live in Germany and most other apps are only coded towards the US customer base, so they just transfer it as Etsy puts it out, which is not working for us in the EU). Nimo was so amazing to add this feature for the EU Shopify users, which is simply AWESOME! The review transfer feature is also fantastic, everything is super simple to set up and use. The pricing is really fair compared to other big competitor apps, so I most definitely continue using it. Safes me sooooo much time. Thanks Nimo

KrisiaArt

I purchased the paid plan which happened to have a limitation or "runs" (I didn't see mention of this before paying), which apparently I did with 2 or 3 button clicks. This is the absolute worse feature and quite a scam. Usually the paid plans for any apps will allow the user to use the software. They should have this app just free and not take people's money for no extra service.

July 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review!

Shuttle's paid plans allow you for unlimited updates of products, and for different level of automations (auto transfers and review exports). They also provide a fixed amount of object quote per month (between 50 to 200) - if you need to perform a larger transfer, you need to purchase an object quota - it is clearly mentioned in the subscriptions page (and the website).

Please note that even after you purchase the quota, Shuttle is still significantly cheaper than its competition for what it offers :) So, its definitely not a scam.

I wish you would have contacted me before you left the review, I'm sure we would have found a fair solution. You could still drop me a line at any time :)

Thanks again!
Nimo

www.riafashions.com

This app's UI is awesome, clean and modern. The app was very easy to use and has alot of great functionality, it was able to easily transfer to and fro etsy. The pricing for the app is very reasonable, $3/ month. I wish more people used this app!

July 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review! Much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any feature request or questions :)

Best!
Nimo

Sunlight Silver Jewelry

Best way to get your etsy products and reviews into Shopify. Looking forward to the new features they are working on that will make the app even better!

Mercy Madge

I cannot rate this app too highly, if I could give it 10 stars I would. When I first opened my Shopify store I used a free app to automatically transfer my Etsy products because I had over 500 to get into Shopify. That turned into a nightmare that took me a month to edit every product one by one and put it right so I gave up on automating the process. However the workload of manually adding new products to shopify from Etsy daily was time consuming and labour intensive and I was getting burned out. I discovered Shuttle, now it takes me seconds. It integrates with your Etsy shop seamlessly and everything is transferred perfectly with no editing required. It is true you get what you pay for and this app is worth every penny. If you have an Etsy shop this is the app for you. Before you do the first transfer take the time to familiarise yourself with Shuttle and what it does, customise the the automations to suit your own individual requirements and you will never look back.

CannaPlanning

This is absolutely my most-used and most-love app for managing my shopify and etsy stores. The ability to easily copy, overwrite, and sync listings from Etsy to Shopify absolutely changed the game for me, and saved me TONS of hours of work. There are more good things about this app than I could possibly list, but a few highlights are the ability to easily overwite/update products between sites if I make edits to a listing, the fact that it's *incredibly* customizable in how you set up transfers and can be used to remove all the etsy spam/seo language that is often included in product titles, and how easy it is to copy my etsy reviews into shopify. As soon as manual product synching becomes available (for old products I'd set up before I ever found Shuttle), I plan to try out the inventory-syncing option soon, and hopefully get rid of a separate subscription I currently pay for a different inventory management tool. I constantly recommend this as my most valuable tool for other store owners looking to add a Shopify site to their etsy presence, and I love that the developer is constantly adding new features - this tool gets more and more and more useful over time, and is well worth the cost! I cant recommend it highly enough! Thank you Nimo for all your work creating this, and your ongoing efforts to keep making it even better. This tool is phenomenal!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10