Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

by omniWP

Transfer products & reviews to and fron Etsy with ease!

Phoenix Family Gifts

Almost all reviews seem to come from Etsy sellers moving their products to Shopify. I use Shuttle to move products I created on Shopify from different POD apps over to Etsy. It's simple and easy to use. It's been working flawlessly and has saved me time and from potential human errors from having to create manual Etsy listings. Stumbling on this app, and finding it working as I expected, was like finding a gem. And the cost is worth every penny! Nimo has been responsive and quick in fixing a little glitch that I found. Highly recommended app!

Wholesome Goods Co.

This app has been extremely helpful! It's user friendly and reasonably priced. If you are an established Etsy user and would like to synchronize your products+reviews to your Shopify store, this app is for you.
Highly recommended! Jordana
Wholesome Goods Co.

April 1, 2021

Hey Jordana,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for Shuttle! Very happy to read you found Shuttle helpful!

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions, issues, or feature requests :)

Best!

Celtic Studio

I used this app when it was Etsify to transfer almost 20,000 listings from Etsy to Shopify. I tried a number of different apps and methods to do this but nothing worked because of variations and format errors in the transfer so I was very excited to find something that would actually work! It took a sustained effort over time since Shopify has limitation to how many listings can be uploaded per day, this is because of Shopify policy so no developer's app can overcome this issue. I've been using the new Shuttle app to update some of my listings and will import reveiws soon. So far it is a great upgrade with helpful new features. Customer service has been responsive and informative. Thanks Nimo!

February 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Much appreciated! Good luck with the reviews, and know that I'm always here to assist with any issues or questions :)

Thanks again,

Stitch Love Studio

Huge improvement over the previous version (Etsify?). So much more feature robust and easier to use. Bravo!!

February 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! Happy to read you're enjoying Shuttle :) Any feature requests or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Orange Umbrella Co

This app was great when it was etsify. We have had tons of issues since the new platform release. I've tried reaching out through their contact form three times (Jan 5th, 9th, & 14th) about error messages we are receiving and have gotten nothing back. Crickets. Terrible customer service. We're currently looking elsewhere. I'm just glad we got our money's worth for the last few years or I'd be requesting a refund as well. I have seen other reviews where Nimo says he has talked to customers when they claim the opposite. I WILL update this review if they ever reach out.

Hello,

Thank you for leaving the review. I'm sorry for missing your messages, a mistake on my end, which I'd like to blame my email client, but it was me who miscategorized your original message as 'complete' :/

I also would like to add that I did reach out, multiple times in the past week - with no response from the customer.

Militarycrafting

I have this app and keep getting a error code every time I try to open it. When I try to contact customer support no one ever messages me or emails me back. Waist of money since I can’t use it.

January 24, 2021

Hello, Thank you for leaving the reviews. Just to be fair, since the review paints a pretty bleak image :) I have personally communicated with the customer, the issue was resolved, and the customer has been using Shuttle for a few weeks now, without issues (as far as I can see)... thank you for the review again, and have a great day! :) Nimo

The Urban Flair

I have used (what was formerly Etsify and now Shuttle) since the end of 2018 and it is hands down an ESSENTIAL app if you manage an Etsy shop in addition to a Shopify Storefront! In fact if I only could choose one, this would be it. Don’t waste your time trying to find another app to manage transferring your reviews/products from Etsy to Shopify. This is the one you want to invest in. The interface is extremely simple and easy to use and the new features are PERFECT. I’d like to point out that the nearly 100% of any negative reviews Shuttle has gotten thus far have to do with “support” — which I can personally say has not been my experience at all. Nimo has been extremely helpful and responsive any time I’ve needed any assistance and I can tell that he truly cares about his work! As someone that manages all aspects of my own business (as I’m sure a lot of Shopify stores do) I think it’s insane that people are so quick to leave 1 star reviews undeservingly. Not sure if Nimo has help or not, but I think he’s doing a wonderful job to provide us with an absolutely innovative, essential tool at a fair price AND manage his support. I think Shuttle deserves more than 5 stars! Thank you so much for your hard work, Nimo! I truly cannot wait to see how Shuttle continues to evolve! PS - I was NOT coaxed in to leaving this review with any kind of incentive and my opinion is 100% my own. My Shopify store is theurbanflair.com and my Etsy shop is theurbanflair.etsy.com — I am PROUD to be a paying customer

January 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review! I'm extremely happy Shuttle was useful to you and saved you time!

As always, please don't hesitate to contact me with any question, issue, or feature request!

Best,
Nimo @ Shuttle

OCHRE handcrafted

The app works exactly as described, and the new layout is neat and easy to understand. The support I've received is EXCELLENT.

The Nerdy Birdy

Love the changes they made with the conversion from Etsify to Shuttle. A lot of great features added! Only request is that they add the ability to sort the product columns. (i.e. bring all of the not transferred products to the top of the list).

Jesse Irwin Art

I love this app. It's really helpful for transferring reviews from etsy to shopify, and with the new changes to Shuttle I can now assign reviews to specific products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8