4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its GDPR compliant cookie bar functionality and excellent customer service. It's praised for its ease of use, customization options, and ability to fix major cookie errors. The multilingual support team is known for their technical expertise, quick responses, and helpful tips for store improvement. The app is also easy to install and configure, with readily available support for any issues.

May 29, 2018

Two days trying to instal, but no chance...

Happy Fiesta Design
Spain
About 14 hours using the app
Edited June 7, 2018

Not working. cookiebanner.min.js is not loading. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Latutu
Romania
About 8 hours using the app
May 7, 2018

The app is Free but Support are asking me to pay for them to fix the app, the app doesnt work at all, wont even load on our backend.

I contacted support and their words
"As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide email support for paid customers."

Yeah I am not paying you to fix your own app. Great scam though

Emer Jones Apparel
About 6 hours using the app
February 20, 2018

merci pour cette application gratuite

Youaccess
France
About 5 hours using the app
July 19, 2018

hjhjkhjkhjkhjkhjkhkjhkjhjk huiugukg, buihkj ugn ghj n,b ,yu njiukn

Destock Mass
France
About 4 hours using the app
Edited October 18, 2017

I can't rate the app yet because I still on installation process .Sorry
I will give my feedback after I run it for couple of days .

Electrohit
Netherlands
May 22, 2018

Very nice and easy to use, except that is not working (showing on website)

Authenticro
Romania
Edited March 22, 2018

App shows indications of working, but does not make it past the apparently mandatory review part of the config, and a request for help to the designated email address comes back with an auto-response:

---
Unfortunately this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support :(

Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
---

And the Help Center link goes to a help site that doesn't even have a page for this app.

As a business owner myself, I know that there's a ratings penalty for shipping an app in this condition.

Tacticalsw
April 11, 2018

One hour, still installing app to 66%....
After full installation, if ever, shall leave true opinion if it works.

Geronimo Online Shop
Bulgaria
About 1 hour using the app
Edited February 25, 2018

Sorry, can't review before I've used it :( - seems not to work with RESPONSIVE Theme

Tilos Ch