Merchants appreciate this app for its cookie handling capabilities, GDPR compliance, and seamless integration with apps like Omega Facebook Pixel. It's praised for its affordability, user-friendly interface, and customization options. The app is also recognized for effectively managing Google Consent Mode V2 settings. The customer service team is noted for their prompt and efficient support, making it a reliable tool for Facebook Pixel integration and cookie banner implementation.

March 1, 2024

We already have the app in use in the second store and are very satisfied with it. The adaptability is very good. So it is possible to hide the "Do not accept" button. The design can also be completely customized. We have tried several APPs but this one was by far the best ;)
We once needed the support, this was sofot to the point and has solved our problem within miunten! That's how you imagine it!

AllesDaune
Austria
19 days using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied March 4, 2024

🌟 Thank you for choosing our Omega GDPR/CCPA Cookie Banner app for your second store! 🏪 We're thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with its adaptability and customization options. 💻🎨 Hiding the "Do not accept" button and customizing the design to your liking is a breeze with our app!

And a big shoutout to our support team for their swift and effective assistance! 🚀 We're here to make your experience seamless and hassle-free. If you ever need further help or have more questions, feel free to reach out. Happy to have you as a valued customer! 🍪🌐 #HappyCustomers #OmegaApps #TopNotchSupport

January 31, 2024

From the first day, Joyce was there to adapt and customize our cookie banner ! After a few weeks, I had some issues regardings some tracking, Joyce was there once again to help me !

Nice design, easy to use, efficient and an awesome customer service !

Beau-fils
Belgium
About 2 months using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied February 2, 2024

That's wonderful to hear! We're thrilled that Joyce has been there to assist you from the beginning, helping with the adaptation and customization of your cookie banner. It's great to know that you find the design nice, the app easy to use, and the customer service efficient and awesome. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your positive feedback! 😊🌟🚀

February 15, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Omega Cookies' customer support team [Joyce], and I must say, the experience was nothing short of exceptional. From start to finish, they demonstrated an unwavering commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction, going above and beyond to address my inquiries with care and efficiency.

First and foremost, their responsiveness was truly remarkable. I reached out with a question regarding an order, and within minutes, I received a friendly and helpful response. It was evident that they value their customers' time and prioritize prompt communication.

Moreover, the level of professionalism displayed by the support team was exemplary. Despite the complexity of my query, they handled it with ease and clarity, providing detailed explanations and guidance every step of the way. Their depth of knowledge about the products and services offered by Omega Cookies was impressive and instilled confidence in their ability to assist me effectively.

What truly set Omega Cookies' customer support apart, however, was their genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. Not only did they address my concerns swiftly, but they also took the extra initiative to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the resolution. Their willingness to go the extra mile did not go unnoticed, and it left a lasting impression of the company's dedication to excellence.

In conclusion, my experience with Omega Cookies' customer support team was nothing short of outstanding. Their responsiveness, professionalism, and dedication to customer satisfaction exceeded my expectations, and I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance. Thank you, Omega Cookies, for setting the standard for exemplary customer support!

Thank you. :)

VivianFongDesigns LLC
24 days using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied February 16, 2024

Thank you so much for your exceptional review! 🌟😊 We're thrilled to hear that your interaction with our customer support team, specifically Joyce, was outstanding. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted that we could provide you with prompt, professional, and caring assistance. 👏🎉

We pride ourselves on our knowledge and expertise, and we're glad that we were able to address your inquiries with ease and clarity. Your confidence in our products and services means a lot to us. 💡💪

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to provide you with continued exceptional support. 😊🍪🤝

March 26, 2024

Awesome app! All questions and requests we had were immediately answered and resolved by Joyce.

Ask and Embla
8 days using the app
March 6, 2024

Very good app and excellent support. Thanks Niel for your help.

Ering
Romania
9 days using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied March 8, 2024

🌟 We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app! 🚀 Big thanks to Niel for providing excellent support. 💪 If you ever need more assistance or have further feedback, feel free to reach out. Your success is our priority! 💖🛠️ #ExcellentSupport #TeamNiel #HappyCustomer 🌟💬

March 20, 2024

服务非常好,很好的解决了我的问题,非常感谢

Ktvlights
7 days using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied March 21, 2024

🌟 非常感谢您的评价!我们很高兴听到您对我们的服务感到满意。Consentik GDPR Cookies Banner 应用致力于为用户提供优质的服务,解决您的问题是我们的荣幸。如果您需要进一步的帮助,请随时联系我们。谢谢您的支持!🍪 #Consentik #优质服务 🛠️

January 9, 2024

Great app. All questions we had were very quickly answered by Mike.

Bestelmeubelbeslag.nl
Netherlands
6 months using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied January 11, 2024

Hey, thanks a bunch! 🌟 Super stoked to hear you love the app. Kudos to Mike for being lightning-fast with those answers! 🚀 If more questions pop up or if you just want to chat, we're here for you! 😊👍

March 8, 2024

Tracy was great, she helped me all the problems, thank you

lilipretty
8 days using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied March 10, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Omega GDPR/CCPA Cookie Banner app! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that the app has been helpful for you. If you have any more insights or if there's anything specific you appreciate about the app, feel free to let us know. We're here to ensure a smooth and compliant experience for you with Omega GDPR/CCPA Cookie Banner! 😊🚀

March 19, 2024

Amazing support, keeps me guided all throughout and helps me with the concerns

Flowers.ie
Ireland
6 days using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied March 21, 2024

🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you found our support amazing! At Consentik GDPR Cookies Banner app, guiding our users every step of the way is our top priority. We're here to address any concerns you may have and ensure your experience with us is seamless. Thank you for your kind words! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance. 🛠️ #Consentik #SupportExcellence 🌐

March 12, 2024

Plugin funktioniert super und der Support hilft sehr schnell!

Doris Imhoff Schmuck
Germany
7 days using the app
Consentik (Omega) replied March 14, 2024

🌟 Vielen Dank für dein tolles Feedback! Es freut uns sehr zu hören, dass das Plugin einwandfrei funktioniert und dass unser Support-Team dir so schnell helfen konnte. 💫 Unser Ziel ist es, sicherzustellen, dass unsere Kunden eine großartige Erfahrung mit unseren Produkten machen, und es ist fantastisch zu wissen, dass wir deine Erwartungen erfüllen konnten. 🤝 Wenn du weitere Fragen hast oder Unterstützung benötigst, zögere bitte nicht, uns zu kontaktieren. Wir sind hier, um zu helfen! 🚀