Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, easy-to-use interface, and reliable performance. They value its customization options, seamless integration with other tools, and GDPR compliance. The app's customer support is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants also highlight the effective cookie privacy management and the preference button that allows opting out of cookies. The app displays well on both PC and mobile devices.

June 6, 2019

It is so easy to install and use. I highly recommend anyone that needs proper solution for cookies.

Farallones GmbH
Germany
Edited July 12, 2019

I used app to display cookie content for users and make them aware of privacy policies. The app does as suggested & is customizable to fit the colors of your store & position you'd like it in. I use two of Omega's apps & haven't had any problems. Check it out @ www.tieflyclothing.com Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved!!!

Tie-Fly
Edited February 6, 2019

Absurdly easy I had been dreading dealing with this, but instead this free app was incredibly easy. Just install it, select the colors that go with your site, and customize with whatever compliant message you want, and put link to your Privacy Policy. Done.

YOGO
August 7, 2020

Great app! Super helpful to get started and super easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone working to make their site more compliant.

Brooks and Price
Edited December 31, 2019

love it!

Luna Cases
May 16, 2019

I just Installed the APP and works perfectly five star to this APP, is just what we need, simple and effective.

Amboise Insurance
Spain
Edited August 3, 2021

Great technical support. Replied on chat very quickly and helped with customization in less than an hour.

Sonovia
Omega replied August 20, 2021

Hi Sonovia,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!
Omega Team

March 15, 2019

European law for 'cookie information bar' mastered in 2 minutes. Great app. Especially the text, background and OK button color options. Absolutely easy to install. Nothing to complain about whatsoever. Thanks!

oizodirekt
Germany
Edited June 23, 2021

Mia has helped me a lot to understand how the application works and has made my work much faster. She has given an efficient solution to all my doubts and we have made a lot of progress in the work. Thank you.

hogarnia
Spain
June 10, 2019

This app is easy to set up and does what it should do. Great app for every store to have! We'll see how it does and we move forward.

Shinkah Beauty