4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and sales-boosting features like the countdown timer. Many find the free version sufficient and note its seamless integration without impacting store speed. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness, making it a reliable tool, especially for beginners.

February 14, 2023

LOVE how easy and fun this is to use! It's always a pleasure to use. The free plan is great but I will most definitely be upgrading. Thx so much!!

FOX SAVANT
October 15, 2016

easy to use and makes my store look professional! Noticed an increase it sale orders when it is installed

Surfdog
March 15, 2017

If I can use this - anyone can.

Jim Wendler
September 27, 2018

Works great, I like how you can easily update it for flash sales. The banners are customizable and can be placed in various locations of your website.

JourneyBikes.com
Over 3 years using the app
September 3, 2016

AWESOME APP! QUICK AND EASY TO USE.

Sneakerscustom
Over 3 years using the app
October 6, 2023

Fácil de instalar y configurar. Una maravilla

rfbartwear
Spain
7 days using the app
December 21, 2020

This app was really easy to use, with a lot of different options for customization. Loved using it!!

BozyBabes
December 13, 2018

We use this app to promote current store promotions/discounts, it's super easy to use and does exactly what we wanted

Hey! Holla
July 2, 2020

I used this app to set up a countdown timer for my 4th of July sale. I just did it so I am hoping for optimal results. It was really easy to customize and set up which made it that much fun for me to set up. I can't wait to see my results.

Shop Kloset Essentials
April 3, 2017

love it easy to use and very effective.

Yfcanvas