4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use, customizable countdown timers and banners that seamlessly integrate with various website designs. It's praised for its reliability, performance on both mobile and desktop platforms, and its positive impact on sales. The free version is noted for its generous features and affordability. Support is described as responsive and helpful, making the app suitable for beginners.

May 12, 2023

Great app - have used it for few years and works without issues. Has been very helpful in bringing in more sales...

The Old Pine Shop
March 6, 2016

Love this app. Just started using it and it seems to drive traffic and some sales. Easy to set up though I had to do some adjustments and had quick support response. Recommended!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery
March 29, 2017

I'm new to e-commerce and apps. This countdown bar has made it very easy for me to create sales pages that engage my customers.

Discount Outside Gear
January 23, 2021

I just started using this app, but it seems really straightforward and easily for everyone to use.

wonclick.com
February 14, 2022

Thanks to the developers for this excellent app. It helps a lot to develop and move on. I wish you and your loved ones good health.

Luxury Visual Home
Belarus
September 6, 2016

Love it! so easy to use and looks great.

Gear Pack
August 8, 2022

easy to use,easy to install and gets the point across! I like that I can edit on the fly as well. It really helps convert sales

Reshoevn8r
November 18, 2022

Tres bonne application simple a utiliser je recommande..............................................

Vallysa
France
December 14, 2015

Great App!

Very useful and great support!

We asked if we could have the space for the bar pre-load so that it doesn't push the page down after the page has already loaded and Sophie helped us out and got us exactly what we needed and she helped very quickly.

Ejuices Co
Over 2 years using the app
November 25, 2021

Excelente app, supero nuestras expectativas como contador, tiene muchas funciones, ayuda mucho los ultimos dias de una promoción.

MAHA