Reviews (1,366)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use, customizable countdown timers and banners that seamlessly integrate with various website designs. It's praised for its reliability, performance on both mobile and desktop platforms, and its positive impact on sales. The free version is noted for its generous features and affordability. Support is described as responsive and helpful, making the app suitable for beginners.

October 12, 2020

Cool and easy use. Many styles I can choose. and the position can be in any place. Make it in my page now. Hope it can make more sale.

VADANIA Official Online Store
May 15, 2022

I want this app so it’s easier for my store to display discounts and sales. Hope it works like I’m hoping

SOICA COLLECTIONS
3 days using the app
December 22, 2021

THANK YOU! Suuuuuuuuuuper easy app, it boosts my conversion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodNews
Spain
February 16, 2023

Very nice features, plus its free! There are some featurs that are plan-based, but you can get the nice basic things for free.

BestShoppin
3 days using the app
May 27, 2021

I use this app to let all my customers know when we have sales every once and awhile. This app has performed great for me so far.

SLFMADE HUSTLER
November 19, 2021

I downloaded this app to use for Black Friday Specials. I'm just getting started with it, but so far so good! Set up was quick and easy. It's nice that they offer a free version and an plan if you'd like more options.

Hippie Chic Cosmetics
November 2, 2021

Very easy to use, and it's free!................................................................................

念珊閣
China
May 12, 2020

I love it ! Thank a lot I love it ! Thank a lot I love it ! Thank a lot I love it ! Thank a lot I love it ! Thank a lot I love it ! Thank a lot I love it ! Thank a lot I love it ! Thank a lot I love it ! Thank a lot

Sublilys
France
January 12, 2018

Je l'utilise depuis peu mais je suis très satisfait ! efficace..Merci

Myeasylifeshop
France
June 1, 2018

I was tried to apps. Banana and some the one by Pixel U and this app by far has the most functionality and is easy to use. It also looks better than both. The pricing model for some of the other apps seemed a bit shady and this was straight forward. Love the app guys.

KeraVada