4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use, customizable countdown timers and banners that seamlessly integrate with various website designs. It's praised for its reliability, performance on both mobile and desktop platforms, and its positive impact on sales. The free version is noted for its generous features and affordability. Support is described as responsive and helpful, making the app suitable for beginners.

December 30, 2016

SUPER EASY TO USE I LOVE THIS APP!

Ai Candy Bling
March 13, 2021

I love this app. Its free plan is better than some paid apps. I would recommend this to people with a low budget.

Desired Smartphone
February 11, 2022

Easy to use and very customizable. Works well on the pre OS 2.0 storefronts too. We use this all the time and I have no complaints

Jackalope Jane Varieties
March 12, 2021

I use this app to display discounts, promotions or free shipping information. It works really well and shows the necessary information!

YesTech™
France
July 3, 2020

I love this App! You can really set a Timer that will suit your shop' style smoothly, and the fact they offer a Free Plan when you are just starting is so Great!

Wheye
France
February 9, 2022

Works better than the rest! Flawless, yet simple. I tried Hurrify and it didn't work at all - highly recommend!

Wood & Whiskey Candle Co.
September 1, 2020

Easy to add timer to any page! You can customize your features to create whatever kind of ad you need.

Beauxtiful Disaster
April 26, 2021

I needed a bar to tell my customers to order by 9 am Friday for Saturday delivery. This app was easy to add, looks great, just what I was looking for and I was able to do what I needed with the free version. Thank you Hextom!

Old Time Farm
October 9, 2020

thank you! ☺️ I loved the app and the simplicity of it. I would highly recommend it to all of you who need to create urgency in marketing.

Baby Picks
January 1, 2018

CTB APP WORKS AND LOOKS GREAT!

All Dog Planet