Reviews (1,326)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use, customizable countdown timers and banners that seamlessly integrate with various website designs. It's praised for its reliability, performance on both mobile and desktop platforms, and its positive impact on sales. The free version is noted for its generous features and affordability. Support is described as responsive and helpful, making the app suitable for beginners.

July 9, 2018

Love the app. Functions great. Bummed there is no free version, however.

Malesextoysstore
December 14, 2016

excellent app! Used to create a chistmas countdown on https://www.american-outdoors-para.com/ I had every intention of canceling after the free trial but now I'm not so sure! Very professional look and easy to use

K M Custom Paracord
June 3, 2021

Super helpful for my new product launch. Thank you for creating this app. It gives options to really customize and make everything unique.

Skin Amity
November 30, 2020

Great tool! works awesome, easy to customize. Would recommend to anyone doing a sale to drive some extra deals

Ras Kitchen
October 17, 2019

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HK Designed
Israel
November 28, 2019

VERY BEST VERY BEST VERY BEST VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBEST

SPACLEANER
France
September 14, 2019

This is the first time installing this app, hopefully it will work well for my site to build urgency.

RodandAriGoods
August 23, 2018

Very Easy to Use! Took me no time to set it up!

The Thrifty Timekeeper
August 14, 2018

Thanks you guys I really love this

Much love

Yesbae
France
April 9, 2016

Really good product. As soon as we used this we had an increase in sales. How do we know? Well we put a discount code that you can only see in the bar. Our customers are using it.

Shopwithcre