Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

4wardthinking Cloth Diapers

Ap works good, slow, and stopped using. Deleted ap from shopify account and yet I am still being charged. Contacted them and still waiting for a reply.

Furious Sauces

Fantastic app! Reasonable monthly fee, and easy to integrate into any store! Display your upcoming events with ease!

Up to five events with the free version, not bad for just starting businesses.

Keweenaw Coffee

We love this little calendar. Lots of great features for adding details about upcoming events.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

Absolutely love this App...I t was a breeze setting up!

Jjmotiff

We are very please with the final results of this app. Super easy set up and great customer service. It works perfectly for us!

Satsuma Designs

SO easy to use. I needed a free calendar app asap and this product took me less than 5 minutes to set up and I love it! Great for store events and incredibly easy to update and customize with brand colors. Thank you!!

Properprintshop

Super clean, super easy, and super responsive customer service!

Sybex Booths

Amazing app by Inffuse. Our company needed a solution for managing our event bookings and this was just the thing we needed! Now our customers don't have to ask if their date is available. Sasha was a wonderful help with helping me integrate the calender in to our third party website. A million thank you's from SybexBooths!

Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre

User-friendly! Our volunteers use the Inffuse Events Calendar app with ease! The duplicate event feature is great and easily allows us to post our multiple-day events. The customization features include custom colour, so we can be consistent with our brand - a great touch! Thanks Inffuse!

1 3 Next