Photo Reviews & Testimonials

Photo Reviews & Testimonials

by Expert Village Media Technologies

EVM Product Review app with Photos, Testimonial, Q & A & more

mypodsbluetooth2

EVM product reviews is today the best plugin on the shopify store market concerning the reviews. Very easy and simple concerning the installation and settings. The customer service is very good and will help you in any situations and issues I recommand this plugin a lot !

Sleep Right Tonight

I used this app to organise my testimonial section on my website. It formatted beautifully with lots of options to customise reviews, and was super easy to use. When I noticed a little issue I reached out to the customer support via chat, and although they took a little while to get back to me, they fixed the issue and re-integrated all of my reviews for me. Great service!

Belly Bath Juice Company LLC

I was having an issue and I reached out to support (via chat which was very easy) and within minutes they had my issue resolved! Love the app, love the customer service even more!

T&M Depot

I used this app and it's so great. good service. and they did what I request on my store. THANK YOU!

niin | treading lightly on the earth

Fantastic customer service! They're able to assist with every problem we've had and they're incredibly fast too :) Super happy with their product and services!

BodyLX360

WOW! First off, the customer support/service was great. I set up my testimonials and requested a slideshow and Kemi with her support team got it configured exactly as requested. It adds a great addition to my website that I couldn't have done by myself. Impressed that they deliver accurately and timely.

WOWLUXPET.COM

The support staff is very enthusiastic. I am very pleased with your working attitude. Thank you very much!

Jayden Collections

I wanted an app to assist me in getting reviews and testimonials on my site. Kemi was so helpful, her and her team were able to have everything set up for me, their customer service was amazing and turnaround time to assist was so quick!! Thanks so much, I would highly recommend.

everlur

Great app so far. We couldn't figure out how to place the testimonials in a different location on the home page and someone from the support team got back to me quickly and they got it taken care of for us. Very happy with this app and their support team.

Jabaloo

Amazing Technical Support, i cant describe how fast and efficient they are, i highly recommend to everyone who is struggling with other apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25