Product Reviews & Testimonials

Product Reviews & Testimonials

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Review app for Photo Reviews, Coupons, Emails, Q & A and more

Peachy Secret

There are two reasons why I like this app. The first one is that it is easy to use and operates as intended. The second reason is the excellent customer service. You will receive a response to your inquiry in a timely manner and issues are resolved immediately. There are wide selection of apps to choose from on Shopify and no matter the cost the best apps are the ones with superior customer service. Give this app a try, it deserves more than 5 stars.

Otello - Leather & Shoes

The app works perfectly and I love the support is very kind and responsive. I would surely recommend this app!

Unverfaelscht Naturkosmetik

Great app but the support is even better :) Very quick and solution oriented! great to deal with you guys.

Styonly

Great app, meet our needs perfectly. Simple and useful. Very good customer service very fast.Great app, meet our needs perfectly. Simple and useful. Very good customer service very fast.

The Braiding Circle

Amazing app, and amazing support team too! I cant recumbent enough to use this app on your website. My customers love it too

UltimatePods

We help so much this plugin to have more reviews, we make testimonials, we support them and how they thanks us for this help ? We need to paid now 9 dollars by month because the plugin is no more free ... A SHAME !

February 24, 2021

Hello,

We really appreciate you leaving review for our app and giving us a testimonial but we want to make it clear here, that we are not charging you fee for your existing stores.
Recently we removed the Free plan from our app as per company's decision and the cost coming for support and server. We removed it for ONLY NEW STORES NOT OLD EXISTING STORES.

We saw you have multiple stores and your old stores closes and you start new stores. For NEW STORES, pricing is same for all. We cannot favour some users as it will not be fair for others.

All users are same for us and we provide same level of support to all after which we ask users for a review which they leave based on our support and app.

We won't mind having this review on our app because as a company, we have to be fair with all.

We leave it upto the readers who can decide that if we don't give Free plan, do we deserve a 1 star review? Giving a Free plan or any sort of discount is always our decision which cannot be changed based on negative review threats.

Thanks
Team EVM Reviews

Cobblestone Garden Centre

This app works great! Lots of customization. Will look good on any product page. Amazing and helpful customer service.

Rozental Jewelry

I like how flexible this app is, it allows for both reviews and testimonials which is exactly what we needed and customer support is the best. Thank you!

Martha & Alene

I love this app. It is a "must-have" in my mind. It shows that your customers are satisfied with your products. The staff are great as far as customer service too.

ProFound Gear

I needed a simple and seamless app for reviews. I dislike coding and leave immediately when an app requires it for installation. I love the fact that it automatically installs it on the most impactful page, “home page.” And I have the option to add it on my product pages as well. First time using customer service last night; well early morning 4am, and they were most helpful. Definitely a keeper app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31