Product Reviews & Testimonials

Photo reviews, Email Sequences, Q & A, Testimonials & Feedback

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Product reviews & testimonials Shopify app

Kanuni Coffee

Ottima assistenza, ottimo lavoro e risoluzione dei problemi sopravvenuti; la consiglierei perchè in alternativa alle classiche (google, facebook ecc...) può essere molto utile per chi non ha un profilo ma soprattutto per la sua immediatezza.

Happi Foodi

We love this app. The reviews flow in through the credens website and it allows you to review before publishing. It's a great central location to view your reviews and testimonials and I would definitely recommend.

Lorr Creations Texas

I am testing out this app to add testimonials to my website. So far I don't like that I can't just choose a plan and keep it. I don't like having control over the number of testimonials submitted so your company can charge whatever. That leaves me in a bad position with my budget.

Zuhausel

This app is super usefull to create Testimonials and Reviews. There are lots of options to design. Support is really fast.

AppetiteMax

The product is highly customizable and the team is amazing. I couldn't achieve certain layout within the app, so their team helped out with custom CSS to get the desired look. 5 stars for great support!

BamBee

Credens team support is one of the best I ever had. They were super responsive and find the solution for all the problems that i had. Great job Afreedi and the team!

Bânu Magnifique

Swati is an awesome CSR! Thanks for the support! Ideally, there would be more visual customization with a more condensed, modern layout, but then again I don't have the full version.

mk whistles

Credens is a really well thought out app. Support are responsive to customers needs also. Previously it had a limitation which mean't I couldn't use it (the review emails were being sent out relative to order placed rather than order fullfillment date), but credens took on board the feedback and actually over delivered with a solution that actually added a lot more useful functionality

October 5, 2021

Thanks for this honest and so valuable feedback. Our team is working on it and will rectify based on these suggestions. Its so nice to hear such feedback which allows us to further update our app and add more value for the brands like you. These things will be updated asap in app and we will notify you and all users.
Thanks again for the insights. :) 🚀🔥🚀🚀🔥🚀

spoilrr apparel

I have had incredible experience with the Credens team altogether. Exceptional quality of work and timely updates helped me launch the store as planned. Special kudos to Afreedi and the team for their incredible support all the time.

Oh Em Gee Boutique

This app is wonderful. Anytime I change over to a new theme, I will just email them and they will add my reviews where I specify. Love this app and their customer service. They are fast and reliable. Would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34