Video Gallery ‑ Youtube Videos

Video Gallery ‑ Youtube Videos

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Video Galleries & Show Youtube, Vimeo Videos on Store

Home Sewing Depot

So far, I need to create several separate galleries and there are no instructions. feeling Fustrated

Trishburr Embroidery

Five star. I was having trouble laying out my videos in my site and this app allowed me to do exactly that! Support were amazing, did the setup for no extra charge within half an hour it was done. Highly recommended.

Estore Experts

I needed help to install the software and customer service was fast and efficient. So I am giving a 5 star for customer service... the video's look good at 5 across. So far so good,

franco

Kuflikcollection

I needed to showcase some videos on my website. This app did the trick. Awesome. Thanks.

Rokk Store

Just works really well, hooked up directly to the youtube channel and automatically pull through the videos. Very neat

Spectrachromephotos

Great app. Haven't thought about it much, because I don't have to! It just WORKS! Thank you!

Test4rr

Glad I found this app. Videos posted directly on the site is great! Thank you!

Helloshakespeare Com

The app is simple to use and looks great on our page. Good guys.
They also respond quickly to any questions, great support.

Thebeardgod

great app but most important great customer support! They will do everything to help you! very happy, thanks

Btrdirect

Really pleased with the app. Support was fantastic as all I needed to do was give them the youtube url and video title and they did the rest. Exactly what I was looking for and up and running within an hour of emailing them !