4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its functionality and positive impact on sales. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless operation, and features like bundle creation, free gifts, and BOGO offers. Many appreciate the responsive customer support, free version for new businesses, analytics feature, and multi-language support.

December 2, 2020

Love this app. It is easy to navigate and the help centre is shockingly quick and thorough. I feel like this program will definitely help my store sell more of my products.

Islacollective.ca
27 days using the app
November 28, 2020

Fast support and app is easy to use. I'm loving the app and the service! Kemi was really great and helped with a late night issue right before Black Friday.

Citi Collective
21 days using the app
November 22, 2022

Vishal helped me set it up, quick and easy ! My review will be updated when we use it more than 30 days

Gérard Bertrand
France
20 days using the app
February 5, 2020

Great free app for upsales! I had a little trouble installing (don't use a drawer cart), but the support was fantastic in helping me out and taking new requests. Thanks Amit!

Posh Notes
19 days using the app
August 2, 2022

App works great! easy to use and implement. Customer support where really fast! they are an amazing team actually. I really recommend

VanityCleaner
France
18 days using the app
December 9, 2022

Vishal was really helpful. Had an issue with setting up the BOGO offer and he looked into it asap and identified a script issue he escalated the issue. Top-notch customer service

Graces Secret
16 days using the app
December 22, 2022

I highly recommend using this plugin. The plugin works well and has a good support team also. Thank you.

Blossom Inners Pvt. Ltd.
India
16 days using the app
October 2, 2020

Used this app to add a gift note upsell at checkout. Looks great. Works fantastically! The team got back to me in minutes at odd times in the morning and did a special request for me to redirect to a product page rather than adding straight to basket!
Kemi specifically has been a hero.

Kekolo Treats
14 days using the app
September 15, 2021

Love the features of app that will help our store sale.
Support is great and active. They response to inquiries and needed updates to our store themes.

Shoppurebeauty
Philippines
13 days using the app
Expert Village Media Technologies replied November 7, 2021

We are so glad to hear that you like our app. Your feedback is always important for us and it helps us in making the app best for your store.
🔥 🔥 🔥 😀😀😀

Thanks
Team Upsellio

Edited May 31, 2022

Applies the discount we needed for BOGO and their support are very helpful. Rating it 4 stars because the app will even be better if they have automatic apply of sale on the cart instead of pop-ups and auto start and end sched of the sale.

Bibigo Market