Exico Related/Cross Sell Mgr

The Easiest Way To Manage Related or Cross Sell Products

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Solecleanse

Location United Arab Emirates

Excellent app backed by a very responsive and efficient team!. Keep up the good work!

Jills Creative Creations

Customer service is amazing if you need help! I am not tech savvy at all and they walked me through the set up process and how to use the app. It is easy to use to link your matching products! If you are looking to cross sell, this app is a must!

Maude Kids Decor

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The tech support is amazing on this product! The only thing I would change is maybe a bit easier to make small changes (like font size) on your own - but they are totally willing to help (and fast) if you can't do it yourself!

Studiovr

Location France

Good app, do the work with precision and simplicity! The support is very fast, 10 minutes to resolve my problem!

Looking Sharp Cactus Llc

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Best app I have purchased! LOVE this app. Finally an app with GREAT customer service. They fixed all my problems fast and the communication was the best I have had in a long time. I have 15+ apps on my Shopify site and I must say this app was the easiest to set up and use. The YouTube video shows you step by step what steps to take to set up recommended products. I LOVE that I have control and I can select which products I want to recommend under each of my existing products. There is even a function where I can choose a set of products to show in the meantime while I tweak east listing individually. And I get to show recommended products at checkout that I hand select. VERY easy to click and add products. No coding and the final product looks very professional. The price was why I originally was interested but now that I see what a great app this is I only wish they made more apps since their apps give such quality for the price.

Escapade Online

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Simple to use and super efficient support who handled my issue within an hour.
Plus its fairly priced.

Spitjack

Excellent and essential app. Extraordinary customer service and support. Installation and customization were fully supported and assisted. Bravo!

Distinctive Curtains And Valances

Time spent using app About 2 years

Outstanding support !! We just began running it so we will see if translates to better conversions with our customer base. Thank you. *would be great if we could have the same cross sell products we assign to a product page appear in cart. That would make this 5 stars

Bijouxbela

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app! We are very happy to have found it. It works great, it doesn't slow down the page load, looks great and it's so easy to use it is actually fun.

The support is OUTSTANDING! We had a bit of an issue with our theme and it was resolved in a few hours. Thank you, Ishtiaque, for the excellent, top-notch and super professional support!

We'd give this app and the app's team 10 stars if we could!

A quick edit:

☛ Loving it, having so much fun merchandising and window dressing the product pages. Have a feature request, please. It would be very nice to be able to change the order of the products displayed in the widget. That's it! Thanks again!

You can see the app in action here: https://preadored.com/products/sterling-mother-of-pearl-turquoise-mushroom-bracelet

Georgetown Olive Oil Co

Time spent using app 1 day

GREAT APP - looks good on the website, works good, super easy to use, and very well engineered. Best way to cross-sell different products. I've tried almost all cross-apps but this one is the one to stay.

SUPPORT - I had a small issue with the positioning of the pictures, I wrote an email for help and the guys fixed it before I was able to finish my cup of coffee. This must be the fastest support I've encountered.

If you need efficient, well made, very customizable, good looking and well-priced way to cross-sell, get this app. I highly recommend it!