Exico Related/Cross Sell Mgr

Exico Related/Cross Sell Mgr

by Exico Software Solutions

The Easiest Way To Manage Related or Cross Sell Products

ModLoungePaperCompany

It was a bit confusing to use at first, but the customer service is excellent! But it does a lot for a great cost compared to other apps Ive tried. Thank you!

Essentials European Skin Care Products

Very easy to use and straightforward. The only suggestion I would have is to show in a list which products are not related/cross-linked yet. You are giving the information on the total amount and percentage of non-related but I need to go back to my store and search for these products individually. With a lot of SKU's it is a cumbersome task.

Core Health Products

The app is easy to use but had a small issue. The support team was very helpful with just one quick email. Great work guys!

Maude Kids Decor

The tech support is amazing on this product! The only thing I would change is maybe a bit easier to make small changes (like font size) on your own - but they are totally willing to help (and fast) if you can't do it yourself!

Distinctive Curtains And Valances

Outstanding support !! We just began running it so we will see if translates to better conversions with our customer base. Thank you. *would be great if we could have the same cross sell products we assign to a product page appear in cart. That would make this 5 stars

Lojadoviajante

So far, so good, however I think it could have an option to display the related products in a slideshow.