Expertrec Smart Search Bar

Improve Customer Experience with a Smart Custom Search Engine

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

BS Exchange

Great app, really helped with my search requirements on my store & would highly recommend. Thanks guys

Jagstore.in

Location India

Excellent App. Solved my search page issue. Very good customer support. They customized the app as per my requirement. I recommend it.

TD Diesel

Very easy to use .It makes our work quick and easy. Thank you very much!I am very optimistic about this software

Tommy Manning Art

Great app! Easy to use, super simple and a very great team! Thank you for the online support! Works flawlessly.

Happy Wine Store

I want to say this app is the best I ever had in years, it helps me boost my search and mostly on mobile, as a lot of people search on mobile now, I will definitely recommend it.

IGI COMICS

Excellent search app, highly recommended. I installed this app on my store and wanted it to fit in with the branding. Customer support was very fast & helpful in setting up everything and customizing it for me.

WeilWell

Excellent! Beautiful and elegant display for search suggestions...and sooo much more! Great option for an improvement in your store. Had a bump on the road in the beginning, but customer service took care of it in a hurry. Excellent support! Thx...

LaptopParts.ca

Great APP. Fast and effective customer service. Highly recommend their Smart instant search APP. Does exactly what we wanted. Tuned perfectly to our customer's needs.

SuperHealth

Location Australia

I installed this app onto my store, there were a couple of things that I wanted to change - the support people were proactive in getting everything exactly right. I'm really happy with the performance of the app now - works really well.

The Lord Of The Magic

Location Mexico

We've made a new installation of this app in a site with multilanguage and also multicurrency. Still testing but everything works really nice! Users can user search terms in their own languages. Looks great! And support very professional and resolutive. Thank you!!

Previous 1