Expertrec Smart Search Bar

Expertrec Smart Search Bar

by Expertrec

Smart Instant Search, Product Filters, Voice Search, Analytics

My Kindness Calendar

I have received support far above what I would have expected from the ExpertRec team, including multiple Zoom calls and customization to use their search bar for a special search that crawls only pages and not products or collections with some result display tweaks that were not achievable from their backend portal alone. They also helped to navigate integrating it with a page builder being used on one particular page. Support response times were very quick, professional and helpful, particularly from Aditya and Abhinav. I would definitely recommend giving them a try for your Shopify search needs.

The Stubby Club | The Original Stubby Holder Dispenser

Expertrec is a great search bar app and has good functionality. We had some issues a the start and the support team especially Aditya was unbelievably helpful, he even helped us with some website/coding issues we were having that were not related to his app at all!

ProTinkerToys.com

Great customer service. Had a glitch, they immediately fixed everything in an hour. I messaged them on the help button because the search was not clicking on mobile. After explaining it to the support team they quickly tested everything out and fixed the problem.

99RetailStreet

I would have used the app had add to cart option was there in search bar. That would have really solved the issues. Once done can go ahead. Also teh price is too high for functionality offered.

April 20, 2021

Hi 99ReatilStreet
Thank you for your review. Although it is difficult to hear the not-so-good stuff we appreciate you sharing your experience.
I would like to inform you that in the past year we have added the "Add to Cart" option and many more features to our search product. Should you decide to try our search again please reach out to us at support@expertrec.com or call us at 1-650-398-3268.

Euroxmods

Very quick facet responses with high accuracy results! Larger catalog stores will definitely appreciate what Expertrec has to offer. Their team goes the extra step for client success. Highly recommend!