Friendly User Interface
Convert your store data to CSV or Excel easily. Create and manage reports in a simple and intuitive mode.
Customize Your Exports
Select fields to specify the data to be included in your export. Export only the data you need using various filters.
Save time for data preparation with automated scheduled export. Set up the criteria and get the needed data regularly to a certain time.
About Exportier‑Advanced Data Export
What this app can do for you
Your store contains numerous data, and the ability to export and analyze it opens new opportunities for business growth. Exportier - Advanced Data Export allows you to export data from all fields in the key segments:
The application allows exporting data to CSV(.csv) and Excel(.xlsx) formats for further use and analysis or import to BI tools.
Here are just a few use cases how your exported store data can be used:
- A store owner can export the email addresses of recent customers subscribed to include them in email marketing, on a weekly basis;
- Customer segmentation based on their characteristics and sales history allows to create dedicated offers and increase conversion rates;
- TABC-analysis of product portfolio can help optimize stocks and purchasing process, as well as manage the margin.
- Flexibility in data export, as Exportier - Advanced Data Export offers the opportunity not only to apply various filters but also to select certain fields inside the data group;
- Scheduled export enables automated data preparation in accordance with the parameters set by the user;
- Templates for export including the best e-commerce practice for data analytics. You can edit existing templates or create and save your own according to your business needs.
Up to 100 rows per export
Up to 5 export files stored in Exportier
Monthly export scheduler
Up to 500 rows per export
Up to 10 export files stored in Exportier
Monthly/weekly export scheduler
Unlimited rows per export
Unlimited export files stored in Exportier
Monthly/weekly/daily export scheduler
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.